Jitin, Home Buyer in Reseda, CA

Looking for some agent to help us

Asked by Jitin, Reseda, CA Wed Oct 15, 2008

Folks,

I am looking for some help for my parents who are looking to buy their first home. I just got a pre approval letter ready and it will expire in a month. Our budget and approval is around 240k and we are only looking on buying a property which maybe close to that number. I can see a lot of REO, Bank Owned properties in the area, but I need a sincere agent who can work patiently with us to find the right home and get good negotiations on our behalf. We are looking in the following areas: Winnetka, Northridge, North Hills, Reseda, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Chatsworth etc. I think there are quite a few 2 story townhomes in these areas for our budget and desire (3 bed 2 bath)
So kindly send me email if you could help. Maybe we can talk and I can find good professional advice

Answers

4
Michelle Dolon’s answer
Hi Jitin,

If you haven't already decided on an agent, I'd love to talk with you and understand exactly what your needs are. I specialize in working with first-time buyers and helping them fully understand the buying process. I believe in working hard and dedicating myself completely to make sure my clients find exactly what they are looking for, and get the support they deserve.

I have a lot of great information for first-time buyers on my website - http://www.LosAngelesCAHomeSource.com. Please check it out and give me a call at 310-570-9231 or email me at michelledolon@gmail.com if I can help.

Take Care,
Michelle
Hello Jitin,

I'm a local agent working the San Fernando Valley. I can be reach at 818-319-3271 or christiansellshome@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Christian Quinonez
Jitin
Thank you for your post. How exciting, your parents can be on their way to purchasing their first home! And doing so in one of the best buyer's markets in the last 20 years!

You are approaching this in the right way. My suggestion is to interview a few Realtors and see which one you believe is going to work the hardest for your parents. Characteristics I would look for:
1. Do they sit down, spend time with your parents, and ask them a lot of questions about their likes and their needs, and can help them identify which are which.
2. Do they listen after they ask a question
3. Are they a full time Realtor? Only 35% of Realtors work full time.
4. Do they explain how the principle of agency works and the importance of have a buyer broker exclusive agreement? You want that Realtor's 100 percent commitment to find your parents a home that they want and need.

You will probably receive quite a few offers to help. I would be honored to arrange for a top Realtor that works in the areas you mentioned a chance to interview for the job of helping your parents. There is no cost or obligation to your parents.

Let me know if I can help. You can contact me through my Trulia profile.

Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hello Jitin,

Please visit http://www.PropertySearch411.com, you can find any bank owned home for sale and it will update you every day on the new & reduced properties for sale. It's free....I've been selling real estate in the San Fernando Valley for over 18 years and worked with so many first time buyers, so I'll walk you guys through the whole process. Call me at 818-885-5615 x615 to make an appointment. Marc
Web Reference: http://www.MarcSchwartz.com