Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Ratkos, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Looking for some advise to choose the right location in south florida

Asked by Ratkos, Boca Raton, FL Mon Mar 25, 2013

We are looking to buy a condo in s.florida. need advise on witch location is the best for a family of 4, with 2 kids under 5. It is going to be our vacation destination for couple times a year. we are canadian buyers. we have been renting condos in the past years in all areas in s. florida but not sure where is the best to buy.

Answers

6
If you're looking for a vacation home that will work for a young family or a family whose children will soon be more mature, you will enjoy a condo in Delray Beach. Specifically, I suggest you look in Pineapple Grove Village. Condos are just under 1300 square feet, all are 2/2, and all have the latest in counters, cabinets and appliances. The cost at the moment is just over $300,000. There a a sufficient number of units available so you won't have to scramble to purchase one.

There is an outdoor pool, an indoor gym,and washers and dryers are in each condo. You will have a covered, underground parking space. Best of all, you are 3 blocks from the bustling shops, galleries and numerous restaurants in downtown Delray Beach, and you are 10 blocks from the Atlantic.

As for driving to other towns, you will be 5 minutes from 95 and 20 minutes from the airport in West Palm Beach.

There are numerous other condos available in Delray Beach, most of them at higher prices.

If you prefer a townhouse in Delray with its own 2 car garage, you may want to look into the townhouses at Mallory Square, also about 3 blocks from the center of town and fewer than 10 blocks to the ocean. These will be priced from the high 400s.

As a vacation destination, with something for everyone, and proximity to the ocean, you will find a condo or townhouse within the town of Delray Beach to be a perfect place.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To see homes or sale in Delray Beach, go to:
Dear Ratkos,

Throughout Palm Beach County there are a myriad of condos fitting every conceivable lifestyle. I deal with many Canadians and so much depends on what type of lifestyle you are seeking and what budget you are trying to stay within. Some of my Canadian clients enjoy the lively street scene in Delray Beach along the Avenue where they can park their car for weeks at a tine and walk to shopping, restaurants and of course the beach. Others opt for the urban lifestyle in one of the beautiful buildings in downtown West Palm Beach where walking to all of the activity along Clematis Street and CityPlace matches their lifestyle. Still others decide the quaint beach areas in Juno Beach and Jupiter where the lifestyle is perfect for families with children of all ages. If you are looking for nice beaches and one of the best lifestyles anywhere do check out this area.

Today the real estate market here is extremely robust but there are still great opportunities if you know where to look and are able to react quickly to new opportunities. Your best bet is to interview a few Realtors® and find someone who fully understands your needs and can make the proper recommendations to accommodate them.

When it comes to hunting down the perfect opportunity we have geared our systems to be centered on your needs and take great pride in offering you the best home shopping experience anywhere. We are only happy when you open that door to your new home. The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart and we certainly would be honored to be included on the list of agents you may considering to interview. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hello Ratkos

Since this is going to be a vacation destination I recommend to find a condo as close to the beach as possible. I would also recommend Boca Raton because of a luxurious and comfortable living and the fact that Boca is centrally located to the fun destinations to take your kids to.

I would be grateful to help you find the right real estate for your family.

Feel free to call/email me anytime

Sincerely

Yuri Epshteyn
Real Estate Broker
Find Home 1-2-3, Inc
cell: 561-800-2076
fax: 561-503-4800
myagent911@gmail.com
Hi Ratkos,
I am in Boca Raon, we are in the middle of West Palm Beach and Miami, only an hour to the Sea Aquarium, then the Keys beyond, Boca has a newer County park out West, with golf courses, water park for kids, ampitheater, dog park, picnia areas, tnnis, volleyball, plenty to do, malls, nearbye connection to the Sawgrass for the outlets, Alligator alley to the west coast, Busch Gardens, less than 3 hrs to Disney, close proximity to the ports for cruises so the list goes on. Most complexes have pools so depending on what your needs are I will be happy to assist in finding your family a suitable residence.
Russ Greenberg, ePro, Realtor, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com Multi Million Dollar Producer
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Hello Ratkos,

What places do you and your family find yourself spending the most time in when you are visiting Florida? If you could start off by sharing some of your favorite destinations, I would love to help you find the best home possible for you and your family.

Please feel free to take a look at my available listings through my website:
http://www.melissajohnsonsells.com

or through my Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Douglas-Elliman-The-Alexander…

If you have any further questions all my contact information can be found through both links posted above.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Melissa Johnson
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
561-325-0012
Hi Ratkos,
Where have you rented before and what activities are you most interested in. Perhaps Southwest Florida, from where you can easily go to Orlando or Miami? Give us more specifics so that we can help you. Call or email me and I will be happy to work with you to find exactly what you are looking for.
Genevieve
we have been renting in fort lauderdale, boca and wpb. and we are in love with this part of florida. but where to buy is my uncertainty? we like nice beaches, safe community and great life in general for a young family
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013