Home Buying in Murphy>Question Details

freegirl517, Home Buyer in Murphy, NC

Looking for small cabin, bungalow or house in state forest

Asked by freegirl517, Murphy, NC Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

4
Penny Woods’ answer
MLA # R118879A 720 Peachtree Mountain Estates, Murphy. This property adjoins the Nantahala National Forrest outside of Murphy. We have just listed it, please check it out. Lot of house for the $. Sounds like what you are looking for.
We would love to help you! Call Nantahala Real Estate Compnay, Inc. 828-321-3101 or visit our website www. VisitMyLake.com. Thank you!
Welcome to Murphy NC! You may go to http://bit.ly/15KMEL0 and search as much as you would like. All you need to do is click PROPERTY SEARCH at the top of the page and put in your email. You will be able to search MURPHY NC and the surrounding areas. You can even save your favorites.

Please note that you can not buy a house in a state forest. However, you can find a property that joins forest property. If I can be of help, please feel free to call me at 800-745-5030!
And I would like to keep an eye on any great deals or foreclosures in the Gatlinburg area!!
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Call me, 828-361-4710, Thanks,