Home Buying in Brentwood>Question Details

Slowfoodisgo…, Home Buyer in Concord, CA

Looking for single story home in Brentwood

Asked by Slowfoodisgood, Concord, CA Wed Jun 27, 2012

Is there someone out there getting ready to list their single story home for sale in Brentwood? We are ready to buy and haven't seen anything. Our budget is

Answers

4
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com If purchasing with a mortgage be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 27, 2012
I do tons of loans in Brentwood. If you need an agent, inbox me. I work with some of the top agents in the area. Some that specialize in first time home buyers and some who specialize in investment properties.

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
Sterling National Bank
jmeneses@snb.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 27, 2012
good evening ...
your post cut off at your price point information...
i would be happy to help you.. sometimes not every property is easily accessable to
gain information about availablity..
please give me a call so we can discuss what is affordable for you..

thank you very much..

best regards,

Lisa Palermo
Coldwell Banker Residential
631-921-9979
I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150