Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Fercho681, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Looking for single home sw prefer kendall, max 130000, 2bd 2 bath

Asked by Fercho681, Miami, FL Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

6
In case the link didn't work try it in the "web reference" field below. It didn't work there so feel free to use our IDX website search for South Florida Real Estate, it is 24/7 Real-Time direct from the Southeat Florida MLXchange (unlike all the other real estate websites that just "feed" off our MLS and not in real-time). Best, Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Hi Fercho681, I apologize for not reaching out to you sooner I have been handling other priorities and getting away today for a few days R & R. So, while your price of $130K or less in Kendall is non existent for a Single Family Detached home, there are 19 possible choices for you if you click the link following RE1 Multi Row w/remarks (MLX) If this link does not work then contact me next week Thursday when I return and we'll set an appointment to meet so I can educate you in the SW Miami/Kendall market and help you find and buy the right home. I've lived & worked as a professional real estate broker in these areas for over 32 years so can really work right for you if you're interested in hiring a great agent, like myself. Best Regards, Steve
Hi there,

Have you checked out Trulia's listings yet?

Take a look here:

http://www.trulia.com/FL/Miami/#for_sale/Miami,FL;Kendall,FL…

I also wanted to include the market trends, so you have an understanding of the space:

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Kendall-Florida/

Ali, Community Manager

may I recommend contacting a local real estate professional (see feedback below) who could send you " a c t i v e " listings of homes that match your search criteria.

Unless you are a cash buyer, the first thing you should do though is to contact a lender in regards a mortgage loan pre-approval.
With a pre-approval letter in hand you can start your shopping for homes - real estate agents and sellers will take you much more seriously when they see you have your mortgage funding in place.

If there is anything I can do to pre-approve you for the homes of your dreams, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849
Hey,
There are many possibilities but if you provide more details by contacting directly will find the right home for you.
Thanks.

Michael Deluca T.
305 487 2616
Beachfront Realty Inc
FloridaTopRealtors.com
Mike@FloridaTopRealtors.com
Hello, you have different options in the market also we do short sales and foreclosure opportunities

Pease provide me with your email address and I will sent you our list
Call me any question Thanks
rociomontoyaf@gmail.com
7863260643