Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Fercho681, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Looking for single home sw prefer kendall, max 130000, 2bd 2 bath

Asked by Fercho681, Miami, FL Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

9
Fercho !

There's some options for you, but as you seen from the comments below, Kendall doesn't have many Single Family homes and the ones that are available are above that price range. But call me I have some properties that I think you'll like.

Hope to hear from you,

Carlos M. Tamayo | Professional Real Estate Agent | Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties

11420 N. Kendall Drive Ste 207 Miami, FL, 33176

O: 305.595.2844| D: 305.213.3398|
Sorry Kendall is a location very expensive at this time. For this price you can buy at kendall a condominium.
Fercho681:

Believe it or not, there is nothing available in Kendall at this time in a single house at that price range. Perhaps you should consider a townhouse or opening up the search to a different area. I would be happy to help you find a property. However, my advice is to first get a preapproval so we have an accurate idea of exactly what your price is; perhaps it's higher than you think!

To that effect, Coldwell Banker is affiliated with 2 lenders, who are well-respected in the industry and are considered major lenders. Another affiliate is Sunbelt Title, which can help you close when you're ready. CB is a "one-stop shop," where we provide all the entities you need to successfully find, negotiate, finance and close on a property.

I will be happy to assist you to a successful and pleasurable experience. Please call me at (305) 987-6480 if you would like to work with me. TX!

Ofelia
Good morning Fercho681 I have 6 options to choose, please call or email me to discuss what best fits to your needs

Enrique Rivas
Sales Associate
Interinvestments Realty
786 458 0183
erivas@interinvestments.com
There are a few options available. Are you financing your purchase or are you buying cash?. Kendall is one of my market areas.

Give me a call or e-mail me to assist you on your search.

Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
(305)903-3123
6514 SW 113 Ave HOME PATH 3/2 $130k Snapper Creek 3%. Down ,No MI , no appraisal, townhouse LOT & BLOCK.

If you would like to contac me, call me at any time at 786.258.6804 and it will be a pleasure to work with you.

Jose L Hernandez
Realtor/Mortgage Broker
Jhbrokers@gmail.com
Hey,
There are many possibilities but if you provide more details by contacting directly will find the right home for you.
Thanks.

Michael Deluca T.
305 487 2616
Beachfront Realty Inc
FloridaTopRealtors.com
Mike@FloridaTopRealtors.com

There are several options available, please provide me with your email address and I will gladly send you a listing of the properties in the area under this criteria.

You can always reach me directly at (305) 439-9977, or via email at ailedmor@yahoo.com

Thanks and Have a Good Night,

Ailed Alzugaray
Miami New Realty
http://www.aamiamiproperties.com
Dear Ferco: I can help you. Just call me tomorrow to my office Thanks.
Gustavo Diliz
305-692-9988