Home Buying in Bushkill>Question Details

Bulebutterfly, Home Buyer in Bushkill, PA

Looking for single family home not in private community.

Asked by Bulebutterfly, Bushkill, PA Wed Jun 6, 2012

i saw homes in sawcreek and didnt like the private rules. Went on there site and read the rules and regulations and knew i didnt want to live that way

Answers

3
Mary Ann Schmalzle’s answer
Naturally, when you purchase a home in a community, you agree to abide by thier rules and regulations. What area are you looking to purchase in? Give me a call and I can limit a seach to a specific area or type of property. I'd be happy to help you!
Well, the obvious answer is only seek homes not governed by the private rules you do not like. Your agent should be able to guide you easily to those types of homes.
Should you have any questions regarding pre-qualifying for your mortgage, or wish to discuss mortgage products available to you, please do not hesitate to call upon me!

Jim, American Bank, FSB
Good morning! Saw Creek Estates does have rules & regulations and of course dues! Most people do like to be outside of a development so that they don't have rules nor pay dues. The situation in today's current real estate market is that you can get MORE home for your dollar inside a community, however, if that is NOT what you are looking to do then you need to understand the market OUTSIDE of developments. Feel free to give me a call or email me at barb@barbgarris.com. Thank you, Barbara Garris, Associate Broker, RE/MAX Results, 570-992-2700/570-856-1617.