Aya, Home Buyer in 78754

Looking for single family home conviently located near samsung close to shopping and good elementary school..easy to rent or sell in future..

Asked by Aya, 78754 Mon Nov 8, 2010

Answers

22
Hello

I work with some investors and home buyers that like to purchase home to live in, latter on to sell or rent and make money, Austin is growing and when you purchase a home in it’s market price or hopefully lower, you can’t go wrong,,, if you like to get more information, let me know I will e-mail you the list of homes close to Samsung and let you know of their elementary rating for you to make your decision.
Dear Aya,

Now is the best time to buy a home! When property prices decline, opportunities to capitalize present themselves. Today is a buyer's market.

I have the expertise required as a REALTOR® to help you locate your ideal property. Not only do I have a tremendous amount of industry experience, but I also have a firm grasp on the opportunities currently presented within this suppressed real estate market.

I will walk you through the entire buying process, taking time to carefully listen to your real estate wish list. I will present you with options, working in a proactive manner, to enable you to find the property that exactly matches your list of criteria.

I am available to work with you during the entire real estate buying process, and look forward to the opportunity to work with you. For more information, you can visit at http://www.trulia.com/profile/dixiefedler or you can feel free to call me directly at (512) 590-9619.

Dixie Fedler, REALTOR®
Prudential Texas Realty
dixie.fedler@prutxrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 27, 2010
Our company has listed a house that is in walking distance of Samsung-it is avalable for lease or sale depending on your current needs.
If you would like more information on that particular house or others that fit your criteria, I would be glad to give you that additional information. Good Luck in your search.
Sonia Roberts
512 709-1811
Canady Realty
Sonia@CanadyRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 14, 2010
Hi Aya,

It depends on some other factors such as price range, miles from Samsung, etc. Here is a link to the 2010 Texas Education Agency Accountability Ratings, http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/account/2010/index.html. If you are not already working with a Broker, you can contact me at 512-695-5144 or kristee@theleadersrealty.com. You can search listings here: http://www.theleadersrealty.com/full-austin-search.html. If you are looking for a foreclosure, search foreclosures here: http://www.theleadersrealty.com/foreclosures.html. My partner and I are full-time, professional REALTORS®. We would love the opportunity to work with you.
Let me know if you need a list of private schools or Montessori schools in this particular area.

Nanci
Hi Aya

If you work at Samsung you should check with the HR department to see if there are any benefits with regard to new home purchases, builder incentives, etc. Terra Vista is a nice location; however, the drive may not be what you want to attempt every morning and afternoon. As far as elementary schools you should check the ratings very carefully as this is an extremely important age for a child and their education. If you want more information on school ratings (which is of public record) please give me a call or send me an email.

Best of Luck to you and your family,

Nanci
I know several great homes in a great family neighborhood that would be perfect for you. Give me a call at 512-626-8422 and we'll talk about how I can help you find the perfect home.
Web Reference: http://www.mgburks.com
Aya,
There are many neighborhoods in the area. Closest is Pioneer Crossing.
Take a drive around including east to Manor, north to Plugerville / Round Rock up Dessau Rd.
West into Wells Branch or Scofield. Just a few thoughts.
If I can be of assistance to you I'd be happy to help.

Aya,

Good day. There are some really nice areas near Samsung that you may want to consider. I would recommend looking at this link> http://actris.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=25917339&…
of homes in the Gracy Woods, Scofield Farms, Harris Branch, and Pioneer Crossing Subdivisions. You can also do some custom searches based on the map of the area around Samsung by clicking here> http://www.buy75.idxco.com/idx/8430/mapSearch.php . If you like using your phone to search for homes, my company provides an App that is excellent for doing searches and it is based on the GPS in your phone. This is provided with no cost to you, just a helpful tool for savvy homebuyers like yourself.
http://mobile.smarteragent.com/buyershouserealty/bhr/

Keep in mind that we are a non-traditional type of real estate company with the best buyer rebate program in town.

P.S. I love referrals! If you ever have a friend of family member, who is tech savvy looking to find a home in the 175k-500k range, and would appreciate a New Way of Buying a Home in Texas, please refer them to http://www.Buy75.com

BuyersHouseRealty is the virtual evolution of real estate, and we firmly believe in educating buyers! So much that we pay our buyers for their education! Learn more>> http://www.buy75.com/learn-and-earn/why-choose-buy75

Happy House Hunting,

Gavin St.Louis
Managing Broker/Owner
BuyersHouseRealty
877.77.BUY75
"The Real Estate Deal"
Hello Aya, I hope this is an awesome day for you. I just sold a house to a Samsung employee located in Teravista. The Teravista community in located in Round Rock. Round Rock is a lovely community just North of Austin with fantastic schools. In fact, Teravista has it's own Elementary school. It also offers some awesome area amenities, golf course, walking trails, several community pools, tennis courts, club house and workout facilities. You also have lots of shopping very close to the neighborhood (Outlet Mall with designer names very close) According to my buyer, there are many Samsung employees living in the community and they absolutely love it. I happen to love Round Rock because it offers so much more to those of us who live and work in the community. Should you be interested in taking a look at Teravista or other Round Rock neighborhoods feel free to let me know. I'm here to be helpful. Life is Good! Respectfully,

Pam Drawbaugh, ABR, GRI
Broker Associate/REALTOR
Austin City Living
Pam@Austincityliving.com
pamd@austin.rr.com
512/415-4466
Hello Aya, I hope you are doing well. Considering the area you are looking to buy in, you may be eligible for 100% financing. This program does have some geographical, credit and income requirements but feel free to contact me so I can provide you with more details on the program.

More importantly, be sure to get fully pre-approved, not just pre-qualified regardless of what type of financing you decide on. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Elliott R. Oliva
Mortgage Planner
NMLS # 353884
TX lic. #81573
Elite Financing Group
1221 S. Mopac #330
Austin, TX 78746
512.825.8309 phone
512.233.2550 fax
elliott@elitefinancinggroup.com
“Se Habla Espanol”
Pioneer Crossing by Lennar! Walking distance to Samsung, brand new homes, send me an email! Let's find your new place!
Hi Aya,

There are a lot of subdivisions worth taking a look at. I would be happy to get you market analysis and community information for any subdivision. Please feel free to contact me anytime, and we can start looking.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Aya,

It sounds like you have already put in alot of work in narrowing down the areas you want to buy a home which is great! The next question a Realtor will ask you when your ready to write an offer on a home is if you have been 'pre-approved' for your mortgage. If you haven't already gone through the 'pre-approval' process and your serious about buying, I strongly recomment you talk to a licensed mortgage professional as soon as possible. He/She will be able to tell you exactly what type of loan and amount you will qualify. I'm more than happy to help if you like.

Scott Butcher
Maker Capital Group
512-796-7738
scott@makercapitalaustin.com
Hello there-
I have a wonderful listing in the Cantarra subdivision, MLS 2498023 Its just under 5 minutes to Samsung and close to elementary and middle schools. Conveniently located to the toll road, and IH35, and lots of shopping. There are many new home options aswell as resale. You can find a great home for under $185,000 with lots of options and upgrades.

I used to live there, and KNOW the area very well. Let me know if you need assistance from a REALTOR that knows what its like to live in the area and can give you some insight.

Cynthia Mattiza
JBGoodwin REALTORS
512-940-5293
cynthiamattiza@gmail.com
Hello there-

Cynthia Mattiza
JBGoodwin REALTORS
512-940-5293
cynthiamattiza@gmail.com
Thank you..we are still in Asia and will be in Austin early next month..Hope we can work something out!
Aya, if you are not yet working with a Realtor, I would be glad to assist you. I represent Buyers like you often, and at no charge. There are quite a few homes/neighborhoods in that area that fit your basic criteria, depending on your price range, timing, and a few other factors. If you would like some good, professional help, please call me and I'll do all I can to assist you. I also have great lenders, inspectors, title people, etc. on my team to make your purchase as smooth and stress free as possible. Let me know if you'd like my assistance, and feel free to click on my name/photo to the right to see my extensive credentials and Client testimonials. Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, REALTOR/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company and ranked #1 by Buyers 2 Years in a row (JDPower &Assoc.) ....(512) 497-0105
The good thing is you have lots of choices right now. If you want to stay below $200K, Newer homes, Awesome Amenities, and an Exemplary Elementary you might consider Blackhawk, Falcon Point, or Villages of Hidden Lake. It's a great time to be buying, you have a lot of leverage on your side, and I can definitely help you walk a way with a great deal. Email me if you would like a private tour of all the Awesome deals in this area!

Edwin Zamora
REALTOR, Certified Negotiation Expert
RE/MAX Captial City
ezamora@remax.net
Tel#512-743-4404
Ah, yes... the whole nine yards!
Well, great news... there are a couple homes available out there that meet your criteria, and you only need one of them...

Let's connect tomorrow and open up a line of discussion about what else you'll need in the actual house for yourself.
I'll share what;s happening in the market right that will soon affect the costs of owning a home.
Meanwhile, explore homes here by clicking on "Quick Search". http://www.ShawnMon.com

Feel free to email me as well with additional questions as you think of them while exploring the homes for sale, so we can discuss tomorrow.
I live right around the corner from there in 78754. Good place to be, growing steadily and very convenient to EVERYTHING. Let me know if you can use some help...depending on what you are looking for I know of a few different places that might fit right in that area. I also have homes fairly close to there that don't require any bank qualifying if that might be an obstacle for you. Let me know...

Randy Stevens
Austin Executive Homes
512.507.3200
randy@austinexecutivehomes.com
How soon are you looking to be in your new home? Depending on your timeline, it could influence your home buying strategy. Let's connect - I would love the opportunity to help!

Katie
The Oldham Group, Keller Williams
512.531.2904
katie@oldhamrealestate.com