Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jignesh, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Looking for single family home 135K

Asked by Jignesh, San Antonio, TX Wed Jun 12, 2013

Looking for single family home 135K
Year built: 1995 or later
Beds: 3

Answers

12
Dawn Houlf’s answer
This can be done. There are many homes in this price range. You will need to get pre qualified ed with a lender before we can go shopping for your new home. You will also require someone that is full time and will work with and for you to get what you want. You will also want someone that is well versed in real estate and in this market, I have been in Las Vegas since 1978 and in Real Estate since 1986. I will get the job done, Call me so we can arrange a time to meet 702-236-6266.
Contact me and I will help you find the perfect home.

Elly Gramatikova
(702) 234-2219
Black and Cherry Real Estate Group
RealEstateElly@gmail.com
http://www.RealEstateElly.com
Air conditioner and Hot Water Heater should be of major concern going back to 1995. I wouldn't buy anything unless under 10 years old if it's an investment. AC unit go for around $4000.

David Cooper Investor in Las Vegas since 1994
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
702.499.7037
It can be done! Don't be discouraged. Just looked up all 3 beds, 2baths, 2 gar, at a max of 135k. There's a lot of homes that fit this criteria.
Now its just a matter of where you'd like to live and also getting the right person that knows how to negotiate for you. It's not an easy process, but like I said before it can be done. I can help when your ready or if you have any further questions.
Good Luck!!!

Janine
Gavish Real Estate
702-236-4349 cell
Jignesh, when will you be moving to Las Vegas? Where will you be working? My questions have a lot to do with "Where" you would want to live. I am from Dallas and would love to work with you. Please email me at bzisk@aol.com with your wish list. I have been a realtor in excess of 30 years and I can and will help you. My very best, Becky
You are looking for a home in Vegas. We have plenty to choose from. Are you financing or paying cash. you may call me 702-236-6266.

Dawn Houlf
Our inventory is low.. but not impossible. Will you be financing or cash? Either way you need strong representation.
It is tough, its a challenge but if you have patience and determination, you can and will get a home, in that price range it may be in older areas and may even need some work on it. You should be educated on the market so you will understand it and be willing to bid to win. If I can do anything to help,. I would love to work with you.
you can email me at Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com
There are about 100 homes under $135k in all of the Vegas valley area including Henderson and North Las Vegas. Since the market is short on inventory you will be competing at this price range with 50% cash buyers and investors.

You may also most likely want to lower your price point to about $120k right now if your max is $135k, I say that mainly because buyers are bidding over list price on many homes in this price range, even if they won't appraise that high, buyers are coming up with the cash difference to close. (JMO)
You will need cash for a $135,000 property if you find it. Even our Junkers are more than $135,000 and that's provided you don't have to fix it up.
Good luck . You , and just about everyone else is looking for the same thing . We have low inventory and hedge fund buyers paying cash for more than a property is worth through an appraisal . We have real estate agents with pocket listings double ending deals There is a ton of competition and everyone is fighting over any property under 200k . Do your homework and choose strong representation . But basically you and 10, 000 others are as they say up the creek without a paddle .
I would love to have the opportunity to help you find the right property that fits your needs. Please give me a call/text or email whenever you have a chance so I can some more criteria from you so we can find the best fit for you.
Jay Graski
Aspire Realty Group
702-400-7484 cell
702-202-3131 office
jgraski@aspirelasvegas.com email