L_atkins, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Looking for short sales in the University District, North Rosedale Park, or Sherwood Forest. Would be great if a realtor could assist me.?

Asked by L_atkins, Detroit, MI Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

10
Short Sales are more difficult to find today because the market in the 3 areas you are looking for have risen so dramatically. Short sales in general will be very difficult to process for the next year as any big banks are totally liquidating their servicing operations and selling to other companies. This is happening at a completely unprecedented level.

How about a foreclosure or auction sale?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
I would be happy to assist you! I am a full service realtor with Keller Williams and I am also an investor. I have actually purchased property in this area and could assist you with identifying properties that would be a great investment as well as a nice principal residence. Give me a call or shoot me an email when you're ready. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Do a look up on the zip codes 48221 (university district) starts from mcnicols, livernois and ends around 8 mile I think. Look up North Rosedale park it is in 48223/48219 zip code. Look up the map and it will tell you the boundaries. Try Google Maps. Sherwood park is above the University District and the Golf Course. Look for it on Google maps. I am an investor and have in all three areas. Very ideal for investments purposes. You can get great returns there. One person posted it could take upto 6-18 months. That is a total waste of time. Go to Auction.com where you can buy them at steep discounts. Be careful though because they may be torn up. Also try hubzu.com another auction site. Look up by area code then go to the map. Make sure it is in the areas of choice. You may also wish to try the tax sale that is done once a year. You will get deep discounts. This is for people who have failed to pay their taxes so the county forecloses on the properties and auctions them off. You have to wait though as the time for the auction just past. That is the best place and where everyone buys and subsequently flips them for 10 times the amount without lifting a finger.

If you wish to reach me, please email me at bettywaweru@hotmail.com. I can tell you lots from an investor perspective. Infact you really may wish to reach me before hand so I can give you great nuances about there area.

Best of luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
First -I hope you are not planning on closing anytime soon, short sales can take anywhere from 6-18mnths to close. With that in mind they are not hard to find AT ALL.

Try me.

Just drive down the streets you like, write down a few addresses of homes you like (15-20) then shoot me an email and we can sit down and discuss the next steps. aaronblewis@gmail.com
What price range?

Give me a call

Harold
248-474-3303
What price range?

Give me a call

Harold
248-474-3303
I have 4 properties for you to view please call to schedule a viewing.

Charles Ryan, Realtor CDPE
Treasure Homes Realty
313-355-2487

http://www.facebook.com/ryanrealtygroup

http://www.charlesryanhomes.com
I am ready to assist you, call me.

A Real Detroit Realtor
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realty
2921 E Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
I'd love to help. I'm at Front Page Realty ...a Detroit company . Give me a call and we can discuss your buying options & wants.

313 986 2948
Jtarealty@live.com
I love love to assist you. Those are my prime areas. Please give me a call to get you started.

Rose Cook, REALTOR
North American Real Estate
313-510-9282 cell
248-352-1335 office
Rosecook1972@att.net