Home Buying in Panama City>Question Details

Vikki Ann Ca…, Home Owner in Miamisburg, OH

Looking for retirement communities for 55 over, on panama city beach florida

Asked by Vikki Ann Cabaniss, Miamisburg, OH Fri Aug 8, 2008

Parents and I need quiet over 55 condo or home with garage on panama city beach florida

Answers

4
Vikki - While Panama City Beach does not have any designated 55+ retirement communities, as other parts of Florida, our area has an array of viable opportunities for the discerning retiree. With 3 office and 30 years in the PCB marketplace, our experience can better help you and your parents make an informed decision. Please feel free to contact me anytime for more information. Thx - SEB
Vikki,

We would be happy to refer you to a top rated real estate professional in the Panama Beach area. We would love to hear from you.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-40805363
Vikki Ann,
You already have a good website to visit. Take a look at it and then give us a call or email me. We have helped many people make the very best decision on where in FL to live and which 55+ community to choose. There are many communities to consider and each has its own advantages/disadvantages. We would love to help you with your search.
The Schaffer Realty Group
Marian Schaffer
email my assistant at terry@marianschaffer.com
877-886-8388
There are no 55 + communities in Or around Panama City Beach Fl. Don't let her kid ya!
Flag Fri Dec 12, 2014
Here is a link to all the 55+ communities in FL. This will at least get you started. Good Luck.
http://fchr.state.fl.us/resources/55_housing