Home Buying in Saint Charles>Question Details

Mindy Dunifon, Home Buyer in Decatur, IN

Looking for rent to own

Asked by Mindy Dunifon, Decatur, IN Mon Jul 8, 2013

My husband and I are moving to the St.Charles Missouri area and are looking to rent to own a home. Does anyone have any leads. Looking around St.Charles, Lousiana,Flossiant area

Answers

4
Have not heard from you. Are you still looking?

If you are looking to get pre-approved please contact me at my website below. You can also fill out an application in order to find out what you could qualify for.

Mike Ward

Mortgage Banker
NMLS ID #645063
Missouri License #7140-MLO
(636)474-6509 office
(314)440-5565 cell
http://mward.usa-mortgage.com/Default.aspx
I am sure I can find something that might work for you. Give me a call so we can talk about what you want to accomplish. 314-609-3100.
Hi Mindy,

Have you talked to a lender about getting pre-approved? The reason I ask is rates are on the rise and we would only expect home prices to follow. Taking these both into account you would be best suited to purchase now rather than do a rent to own situation. If you're not ready now it would be beneficial to start working with a lender to get your financial picture where it needs to be in the future. I would be happy to discuss it further if you would like to give me a call.

Mike Galbally
Keller Williams Realty West
5377 Highway N
Saint Charles, MO 63304
636-229-8583
Mike@MikeGalbally.com