Home Buying in Coeur D Alene>Question Details

OneThree, Home Buyer in Coeur D Alene, ID

Looking for recommendations for buyer's agents with experience in VA loans.

Asked by OneThree, Coeur D Alene, ID Mon Jun 24, 2013

Given the unique requirements of VA loans for buyers and sellers I want to ensure we find and agent who is familar with the process, has actually completed sales where the buyer uses VA funding, etc...

Answers

4
Hello! I just closed a VA funded home for my buyers on Friday and am very versed in the process. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know how. You can reach me on my cell @ 208.640.1269 or my email - Shane.greenfield@sothebysrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.tnisir.com
I am a real estate broker in Boise so I can't effectively be of service in the area, however, I highly recommend you contact Cindy Sweeney. She was the President last year of CRS (Council of Residential Specialists Idaho Chapter last year. The CRS designation is the highest designation by the National Association of Realtors, so being president of the Idaho Chapter speaks volumes to her qualifications.

Cindy Sweeney
Broker Associate | CRS since: 1999
Lakeshore Realty
1080 E. Lakeshore, #100
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 - US
Office:
(208) 660 8207
Office Phone Toll Free:
(800) 561 6595
Mobile:
(208) 660 8207
I am a vet and we have helped several vets purchase or sell homes through VA financing. I think lenders has been the key to a smooth and trouble free closing on a VA loans. The appraiser has more stringent guidelines to follow so unless the seller is willing to make the needed repairs you may have to be more selective of the homes based on condition. Let me know if we can be of help.
Our Team is very familiar with VA Financing and the requirements. We would love to help you find the right home for the VA requirements. We have a combined experience of over 35 years. And have recently closed homes with VA financing- so we are very up to date with the requirement. Please feel free to call or email and we can help.
Look forward to helping you find the right home.
Take Care,
Amanda Kuespert (Hartman)
The Hartman Team

Amanda M Kuespert, Broker Associate
North Idaho Real Estate
http://www.NorthIDHomes.com
208-755-6551