Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

mbianchi27, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Looking for realtors with lease option homes in Naples, FL

Asked by mbianchi27, Naples, FL Sat Mar 30, 2013

We are looking to find lease options for homes n Naples, FL. Up to $4K/month, 4 beds, office, media room, pool and preferably with some land.

Answers

5
I will find you something!

Ryan Schwartz, Realtor
239.244.1559
Web Reference: http://www.NaplesHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
My family and I are looking to rent a home with option to buy in Palm Beach Gardens Florida or central Florida, Tampa also.
Assisting with a lease-option is about finding the right home at the right price, and making sure the seller/owner can make it happen. We have homeowners who are amenable to helping you get into a home through the lease-option process.

The first step is to learn more about what you're looking for, and then we can match you up with the best home that meets your needs.

I'd be happy to discuss your options further. You can email me or call me directly.

Stuart Kaye
Kaye Realty, Inc.
239 777-7815
SKaye@kayecompanies.com
Please contact me for a list of available Lease Option properties. Stephanieswfl@gmail.com or (239)603-5595.

Stephanie Bethea
Lahaina Realty
(239)603-5595

What kind of rental are you looking for? Vacation or long term rental?

Let me know!

Jamie L. Rodgers
IBR Realty
248-730-0887
Hello Jaime, if we are looking for a lease option home in Naples, FL, but if we were to rent in the interim, we would be looking for annual. Feel free to reach out by email and we can discuss the options. mbianchi27@gmail.com
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013