Home Buying in Alamo>Question Details

Macfam, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Looking for realtor to represent us in Danville, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Alamo area

Asked by Macfam, San Ramon, CA Sun May 10, 2009

My wife and I are ready to buy our new home. We are not currently working with a realtor, but are ready to begin interviewing for one. We have three young children with the oldest starting kindergarten in the Fall. Our goal is to move into an area with a great school district. We are looking specifically in the Danville, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Alamo area. Please have experience in these areas.

We are looking to buy a 4 or 5 bedroom home with between 3,500-4,500 sf. Our budget is the $800k-$1,000k range. Our preferences are homes with larger usable lots, swimming pools, close to parks, close to schools, newer homes, homes with open layouts (great rooms), and no fixer-uppers.

If you are interested in representing us, please email me at macclellandfamily@gmail.com. I will forward you a list of questions I would like you to respond to in writing. Depending on how many responses we receive, we will narrow the field to 2-3 to meet us for an in-person interview.

renee lamb’s answer
I am sure you have found an agent. I just saw your request...a little late...I have been working this area for over 20 years..i live in danville...My contact info is renee lamb...925 457 6960...rlamb@rockcliff.com or go to http://www.danvillevalues.com to see our profile..i would love to help you...renee