Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Key West, FL

Looking for realtor in Key West, FL and San Antonio, TX to help with purchasing investment properties. Have cash on hand and ex. credit. Thanks.

Asked by Joe, Key West, FL Fri Sep 2, 2011

I have some cash on hand and looking to invest in properties. I was originally looking in Roatan, Honduras, but found that I'd have to use up too much of my funds for a down payment, and most want their entire mortgage paid in 3-5 years...which doesn't seem very smart investment wise for me. Looking for reputable and fair realtor with experience as an investor, as well is experience with short-sales, foreclosures, etc. Please contact me at your soonest. Thanks.

Answers

3
Ok Joe...

Here's my stats... and you can decide if I am worth a phone call or not...

I have PERSONALLY bought and sold 1498 investment properties over a 10 year period. A few years back, I decided to focus on the brokerage side... I was balancing 20 homes in and out per month for so long, it became a question of, Do I like money.. or do I like life? ;)

Anyhow... I haven't met an agent or investor that took it to that extreme for so long... So with nearly 1500 homes under my belt, and having been a Realtor and Loan Officer for 15 years now... I have seen it all...Short sales, Bank REOs, Auctions, Distress Sales, Estate Sales (owner passed away), etc.

Now I will say this.. I only work with serious investors... I've been there, done that... and sold the T-Shirt. If you are going to use a Hard-Money Lender... I'm not the agent for you... Putting in a million offers at 65% of repaired value will land you maybe one home out of 1000, and that is just bad business.

If you are the real thing... and are focused on making money, not on what I call "ghost percentages" I will make you more money than you have ever seen. What I mean by that is... A $10,000 profit is in the bank account... the 40% profit is a dream. I have made 4 seperate investors millionaires over the past 10 years... and I have had 2 investors who just wont listen end up making very little... If you are coachable, and willing to listen to someone who is an expert in the San Antonio marketplace... I can help you... but if you have all the answers and none of the money.... I'm not your guy.

I know I'm a bit blunt... but at this stage... I am looking to make long term relationships with folks who are smart, and aggressive. We can all be very successful....

If I haven't scared you off... give me a call. (210) 389-5266

Jason C Campbell
Realtor / Mortgage Loan Officer
210-389-5266
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hi Joe, our team is ready to help you find your San Antonio investment properties. Give us a call, text or email with your requirements.

Stephanie Kelley, ABR, CRS, GRI, e-Pro
KellerWilliams Legacy
210 867 8743
Swkrealtor@aol.com
Good Evening Joe,

Have you considered the Dallas-Ft. Worth area? There are some great investment opportunities for you in this area, as well, including foreclosures & short sales. I would love the opportunity to speak with you! I can answer any question(s) you may have & assist you on expanding your business to the DFW area. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner Goree, Realtor®
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Direct: ( 972) 697-1178
Fax: (214) 509-6917
Email: tgoree@haloagent.com
Alt Email: tamika.goree@live.com
Web Reference: http://tgoree.HaloAgent.com