akoch2005, Home Buyer in Greentown, PA

Looking for real estate agent specializing in Investment Properties in Northeast PA

Asked by akoch2005, Greentown, PA Sat Nov 24, 2012

Answers

3
Can you tell me what types of investment properties you are looking for?

I can be reached directly at theresa.kane@ymail.com or call or text 570-499-0600.

I will be glad to see what I can hook you up with. I currently have a unique complex with 6 units that is a new listing and has already been of much interest with investors. I also have a 5 unit and will be listing a lovely vacation home on our gorgeous Lake Wallenpaupack. This is the type of property that could be rented out weekly both summer and winter for lake vacationers and skiers.

Theresa Kane
Do you have any larger properties (20 to 100 units)?
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hello, my company and I are the specialists in the investment property arena in and around Philadelphia City. Whatever the need might be, we can help. Contacting us costs you nothing, learning from us is priceless. Here is my information:

Mr. Ilya Zamarin
DAN Real Estate
541 W Butler St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
http://www.PhiladelphiaHomeCenter.com
office# 215-225-7000
cell# 215-858-1018

I see that you are looking for a real estate agent with investment property experience. I currently work with 2 investors that have been purchasing and selling properties with me for the past several years and have worked with others throughout my career. I would like to say I am an expert in investment properties but I think that would be stretching it a bit. I specialize in residential properties with my investor clients. There isn't much commercial activity in this area so I have limited experience with that and although I sell a lot of land I have not been involved with developers looking to build subdivisions. If you would like to contact me to discuss your investment strategy or to get a better idea if we could work together successfully, please contact me at 570-676-0695 ext. 13 or DavidDellert@remax.net

David Dellert
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012