Charlie Hosk…, Both Buyer and Seller in 32137

Looking for property for sale on Hutchinson Island or anywhere on a1a,pet friendly (lab 60 lbs.) Priced under $130,000.

Asked by Charlie Hoskins, 32137 Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

4
Georgia Gordon’s answer
HI Helen,

Thank you for contacting me and I'm sorry for the delay in answering you. It's painless to apply for a pre qualification letter from our company. We have an in house mortgage company, Shelter Mortgage, the website you go to is http://www.hughwpage.com. You can do the applicaion right there and be on your way within minutes.

I will send you some places that are available in the area you are looking this morning. I have to walk my own dogs and then I'll do a search for you.

Talk to you later

Georgia Gordon
Keyes Real Estate, Hutchinson Island
772-497-9006
Hi Dean,

Georgia Gordon with Welcome Home Realty in Jensen Beach. Are you looking for "vacant" land or a condo on Hutchinson Island?

I hate raining on your parade but a condo under $!30,000 is difficult to find in this market. And one that will take a 60lb lab even more so. Would you consider something that is off the island but near it?

I would be glad to research it for you just e mail your questions to me at:
georgiapeachy63@gmail.com or call 772-240-0852
Good Morning Helen:
My name is Cheryl Giannunzio, REALTOR with Remax of Stuart. I live and work in Jensen Beach with Hutchinson Island minutes away. I would invite you to call so we can schedule a mutually convenient time to meet and begin to search for the right and perfect home for both you and your Lab.

Feel free to call my direct office number at 772-288-5161
or send an email to: CGiannunzio@Remax.net
Hello Helen,

I find the MLS 7 homes on A1A which can have a pet. Let me know if you want me to send over to you.
My # 772-323-8995 or ernesztinatoris@gmail.com

Thank you