Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Larry Else, Real Estate Pro in Detroit, MI

Looking for properties or package deals in Detroit.

Asked by Larry Else, Detroit, MI Fri Jun 6, 2014

I am the acquisitions manager for several large investors in the area and I am looking for vacant or performing homes in suburban Detroit that can be purchased for up to $40K, depending on amount of rehab, rent in the area, etc. Please send me addresses, asking prices, and if possible amount of repairs and expected rent! Thank you.

Answers

4
Larry,

I currently have 20 properties that I can send to you. Please call me at 248-894-9405 or email me at blackstarinvestments@comcast.net.

Charles
Hi Larry,

I have a few vacant and occupied properties available, also some rehabbed and rented properties will be available soon. email me your phone number or I'll send you my toll-free phone to call.

Dan

ps. my email is dano@adeder.net
I would love for you to give me a call. I would be glad to assist you with the sale of these properties. 248 395-6885 Mr. Robinson
Flag Thu Jun 19, 2014
Hi Larry,

Dan

ps. my email is dano@adeder.net
Hi Larry,
I have a 3 bedroom brick colonial with small family room, updated kitchen and bath clean unfinish basement, 1 car garage, and nice size backyard perfect for children it is currently being rented for $900.00 it is located in the 48221 area Within the marygrove district right outside of Univerisity. Its school district is the newly built Mumford High school and schulze elemantary and middle school. I currently asking 29k. The property appraisal value is 70k now and it was 130k before the clapse. The property address is 16500 Griggs Detroit MI 48221. I also have aonther property located at 16595 Tracey Detroit I am asking 20k it is also a very nice 3 bedroom brick colonial. I also have a 3 bedroom bungalow located 19204 prevost that is nicce and it currently rents for 750.00. Please call me at 313-778-3111.
Thank you