Home Buying in Minneapolis>Question Details

Cristie Maki, Real Estate Pro in Plymouth, MN

Looking for properties in the Mpls and St Paul area's in MN for investors.

Asked by Cristie Maki, Plymouth, MN Wed Jan 19, 2011

Answers

8
I have non-MLS Minneapolis and St. Paul foreclosure package deals direct from the bank. I also have my current clients selling lots of 6-10 properties fully rented, cash flowing properties 20-30% below market value. They want to raise quick capital to buy an apartment. These packages include a mix of single family and multi family properties.
I have an awesome Nokomis short sale listed on 27th Ave S. It would rent out in a heartbeat with no repairs needed if that is what you are looking for.
Hi, Cristie!
Are you having a problem finding properties? Not sure why you posted this statement. If you're looking for something specific, let us know more details to inform you about our listings. I have a condo listed in Eagan for a VERY reasonable price that would create cash flow for an investor who wants to find tenants. It's impeccable, so nothing would have to be done except finding a renter.
Hi, Cristie . . .

You didn't share a lot of details, but don't want to assume that you are only looking for rehabs.

Here are two that would be excellent opportunities for a rental property. They don't need rehab.

http://markclaessens.edinarealty.com/Listing/ListingSearchRe…

The propertty in Anoka we just put back on the market the other day, as it was a "pended" short sale for 4 months. The buyer was countered and could not budge even $1000. So now this is truly a pre-negotiated short sale. The buyers did a complete inspection and did not have one item for the seller to fix. It is in great shape. Could use a few touchups, but nothing to even stall even the shrewdest of FHA appraisers.

The other one is in excellent condition and the seller has spent a lot of time and money getting this ready for market. Great rental location.

Mark
I have a duplex in very good condition and a triplex also in good condition! Both in South Minneapolis and great investments for the investor who wants to hold. Also ideal for the owner occupant scenario!
Web Reference: http://WebViewHomes.com
We have a listing in St Paul priced under 25K that needs either complete rehab or tear down...
I have a large home in Andover waiting for someone to make some money. I also work with several investors and have a new tool that can help investors sort through the properties by cash flow and potential equity. Give me a call if interested. 612-868-6287
Web Reference: http://HomeByFriday.com
I have a listing in St Paul that needs some work, but would be perfect for the right investor. See the attached link for more info.