phtress, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

Looking for one story condo in 33433, max. $275K, in area where people are active lifestyle among over 55 set.

Asked by phtress, Boca Raton, FL Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

15
Thats a great question to ask! Many may respond offering to represent you or answer your questions if you work with them on your purchase. I have created a Website and Resource where you can search and view information regarding anything from values to area specific information including Crime Risks, School District, Shopping, Restaurants etc. The Sky is the limit on what you can find! Not only that but this site is tied in to each MLS in 70% of the State of Florida including everything but the Panhandle. On this site you can get all of this information and not have to be bothered by an agent trying to get your business. This is a completely free resource which I have created.

Take a look at http://www.searchflproperties.com for all of this information and much more.
Best of luck while searching for your dream home. If you would like to discuss financing please call me at 954-394-9005. Condos allow up to 80% Loan to Value with low fixed rates!
Good morning.

There are so many fantastic properties that fall within your criteria in Boca Raton!

Please contact us asap so we can get the list out to you and show you these wonderful properties first hand.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL

561-716-4060
Hello, phtress: I agree with Tom Priester. In your price range, you'd be able to find a beautiful property in a fantastic community, however, there will not be age restrictions, but you are more than likely to get a great mix of demographics which is part of the fantastic life Boca Raton has to offer. For some idea of what you can get, look into La Paz in Boca Pointe, Fairways Boca Lago, also La Miranda at Boca Pointe condo. There are condos/villas/townhomes available in these divisions now!
Lots of active, over 55's live in this Boca Del Mar condo community, even though it is not age restricted:

Listing Info for the Coronado at Boca Raton
22715 Camino Del Mar #54, Boca Raton, Fl 33433 .•MLS/Source ID: RX-9962778

•Price: $269,900
•2 Bedrooms
•2 full Bathrooms
•Single-Family Home
•Refrigerator
•Dishwasher
•Garbage Disposal
•Microwave
•Washer
•Dryer
.•Status: For Sale
•Parking: Assigned, Covered, Guest
•Parking Spaces: 1
•Floors: Tile - Ceramic, Wood
•Heating Fuel: Electric
•Range: Electric
•Built in 2000
.•MLS/Source ID: RX-9962778
•Zip: 33433
•1,306 sqft
•Pond
.

Fees and Taxes
Home Owner Assessments Fee: $400
Application Fee: $250
Phtress,

You will not find too many condos in that price range in that zip code in an age restricted community. The most you could spend on a condo listed through the real estate community this afternoon would be $199,995 for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit in Woodhaven and that would be if you offered to pay full price. You may be better suited to a villa in the Fairways at Boca Lago or even a single family home in many different communities like Pradera, Escondido, Cloverfield, Camino Woods, the list goes on.

Let's just say you have a lot of options available and the very best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in clearly defining your objectives and designing a game plan to help you meet them. I would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview and am happy to be of help to you and your family with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach County.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
If u would like my help I would be happy to give you options that would work for you. . There are communities that would work for you. Depending on your time line and availability will of course make a difference. My email is jaynesbenjamin @gmail.com. No pressure.
Jayne Benjamin
Lenson Realty

My name is Cindy and I am with Keyes Real Estate. I would love the opportunity to work with you! Please send me your email address and I will send you listings of what is currently available or you can search on my website below...

Thank you...

Cindy Maniscalco
The Keyes Company
610 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL
561-869-5800
web: http://www.CindyManiscalco.Keyes.com
If you're looking for a condo in Boca Raton with an active life style, you are not likely to find it in the 33433 area. Yes, you will find HOPA (55+ restricted) condos, but no, you won't necessarily find an active lifestyle.

Active lifestyle typically refers to a community with a large clubhouse that serves as a social focal point. Unless you have it in mind to move to Century Village, which offers this kind of lifestyle, then Boca Raton is not the place for you to go.

You will find a larger number of active adult lifestyle communities if you look for condos in Boynton Beach (Coral Lakes, for example, is a large and beautifully kept community with an immense clubhouse); of, ask your real estate agent to bring you to condos in Delray Beach in communities like Huntington Pointe or Huntington Lakes. Both are noted for their large, lavish and beautifully maintained clubhouses.

These communities offer numerous organized clubs and social activities. There are card rooms, billiard rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, gym facilities, and generally lots of things to do.

Marc Jablon
Johnson and Johnson Team Realty
561-213-6139
JablonTeam@gmail.com
http://www.JablonTeam.com
I found 3 properties, all under $200,000, that fit your criteria.

Happy to send you these listings if you email me and include the criteria.

Marilyn Jacobs, Realtor
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-638-9818
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Hi, phtress
I will send you several great suggestions! Call me (561)827-6789, E-mail me: Julier6789@gmail.com.
Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Broekrs International
See ALL Listings at: http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com
Hi there,
There are a few that would meet your requirements. Please give me a call and I would love to go over the properties with you. I look forward in speaking with you.
Jim Plotkin
561-856-2880
jimmysellshomes@aol.com
remax complete solutioons
I can help you with that. Please contact me so I can present you your options.

Lilia Biberman, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
HI phtress,

That is a nice area of Boca Raton. As a resident of the Boca del Mar area I can say there are several communities meeting your needs along Camino Real between Powerline Road and Military Trail.
Either email or call me directly to know the other features that are important to you.

Dean Emly, SRES
"Senior Real Estate Specialist"
Keller-Williams Realty/Boca Raton
7280 W. Palmetto Park Road #110
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
561-901-7808 direct
demly49@yahoo.com
Good Morning,
Please give me a call @ 954-621-7713 so we can discuss your preferences. There are a few options that would be a good fit in that area.
Thank you

Terri Del Real
Keller Williams Realty Boca Raton
Tdelreal@kw.com