Home Buying in Aventura>Question Details

ciao_carlo, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Looking for new construction i.e condo in Aventura and Miami Downtown. Foreigner looking to invest

Asked by ciao_carlo, Miami Beach, FL Sun Jun 23, 2013

There are so many new projects and investment opportunities in Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Hallandale beach and the whole Miami areas.
Feel free to call/email me and I would advice and guide you every step !

Irit Naymark P.A.
Lic. Real Estate Broker
1945 S. Ocean Dr # 2206
Hallandale, Fl 33009
C; 305-710-6982
F; 305-647-6406
There is no greater compliment than a referral !
Connect to me on:
Check out Echo Aventura - This is an amazing project in Aventura http://echoaventurafl.com
For other new projects you can also check
There are many great investment opportunities in Aventura and Miami areas.
Pre-construction is especially hot right now - in Design District, Aventura, Sunny Isles,
Edgewater and more.

Each property needs to be looked at more specifically - depending on your goals.
Are you looking for the best rental return on investment, or you are a long term investor
looking to grow value - or both?

If you let me know what type of investment and price range you are looking for - I'll be happy
to let you know about the possibilities that would work for you.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
I am an expert in pre construction projects and new developments .
Working with foreigners . We have assistance in most of the languages.
You can do your search on our http://www.uniquemiamihomes.com for new constructions and pre construction projects ( just click on the pre construction).
Send us an e-mail to lenas@decorusrealty.com
Or call 1-305-951-0510
And we will gide you through all the options.
Our company is famoust for a top representation of our clients from all over the world.
Olena Sartan
Decorus Realty
I went to Parkway and Benjamin Franklin Elementary schools in 1975 and 1976. Lived just north of Liberty City, a block west of I-95 on NW 125th St.

I go to Miami all the time.

I suggest looking north, into Broward county for multiple reasons.

I am a born and raised Miami native. I am well versed in all of the pre-construction projects here throughout the state of Florida. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams SW
I am well versed the the pre-construction projects throughout South Florida. The prices range considerably from the 300s to the millions. I need to know your budget in order to help guide you to the proper projects. Ground floor opportunities are launching at a considerable rate attempting to meet the demand for housing. The price per square foot varies as well. They can be as low $350 per square foot to over a $1000 per square foot.
The Bond, Jade Signature, Marina Palms, Echo, Brickell Parc, Beachwalk, Chateau Beach, are some of the projects to choose from.
With today's rising prices, pre-construction allows you to lock in the price, wait a few years before incurring fees, and watch the values rise in theory.
I agree with a previous response saying that you get good value purchasing in Hollywood area as well and should expand the territory of interest. And yes, there are a lot of realtors interested in the 5% commission and not caring as much for your own interests. I do not operate that way because I want you to be a customer for life.
Please contact me and let's discuss budget, and the opportunities that exist today. Look forward to speaking with you.

Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified, REO Specialist Designation

Take my advice as a FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER.... The good deals are NOT on new construction.

Don't fall victim to an agent that see you as an easy 3% to 5% Payday for doing a sign in and handing you off to the builder.

Look for better deals on Re-Sales and Foreclosures (STAY AWAY FROM SHORT SALES- i.e LONG SALES)

You need to make your offer and structure it a specific way for best initial and long term savings.

Below is more knowledge in three pages than most consumers and realtors have from a lifetime of buying real estate!

Then see 2013 loan programs at: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Sure it is my pleasure to help you accomplish your goal. I need to know more details. You may contact me at 305 300 3160 or email me at miamiinvestments@callcoralia.com

To your success,

Coralia Braverman
Hi Carlo,
I think that you may want to consider a one bedroom, and we could possibly find a new construction in the 200,000 range. You may want to consider a condo that is not new construction in the downtown area, I think it wills suit the price range a bit better. The Loft downtown may have a unit at about 200k.
Let me know if you want to search for something like that!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
I need to speak with you in order to help you accomplish your goal.

Coralia Braverman, PA
Century21 Premier Elite Realty
375 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
contact me at miamiinvestments@callcoralia.com
Looking for 2 bedroom 1000 sqft and under 200,000.
Hi Carlo,
Thanks for thinking of Miami as an investment!
There are many, many pre-construction projects in the area, all with something different to offer. I would want to know the amount you are looking to invest to advise you but in general Aventura has only 1 large project going on at this time called Echo, and it is fantastic. It is on the last piece of waterfront property in Aventura, and is very high end. I believe what is left for inventory will be just over a million dollars.
I also highly suggest the Hollywood Beach area, which has several moderately priced projects coming up. Downtown and Midtown Miami has many, all at different price points. And Sunny Isles has 7 at my last count. All of the projects in Sunny Isles will be in the pricier range.
If you would like to give me further details of your price range you can reach me at the email below, and I can send you an extended email with links to the different projects so that you can see what each has to offer to help with your decision.

I look forward to assisting you!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
What price range please?