Kc Czech, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

Looking for land/realtor in Cochise County, AZ

Asked by Kc Czech, Tucson, AZ Tue Jul 24, 2012

Live in tucson, have good credit. Am looking for some land with a good well already installed and very few deed restrictions or covenents. Will need to finance this property and would consider a long term lease of said property or lease to own said property. At least couple of acres with water is what I am looking for. More toward Benson than New Mexico at this point....

Answers

2
I have 8 acres in Cochise, Az that I might be looking to sell. It is land with a 1/4 well share. If I can find a place and job closeer to Tombstone, I will seriously be considering putting this place up. Backed up to state and federal land, with great views of the Dragoons (the land is at the northeast base of them), Chiricahuas, Two Heads, etc. Not on a flood plain. kenlownds1@gmail.com
How do you feel about Pearce/Sunsites? It's a beautiful area. The views of Cochise Stronghold are fabulous! I could find you a small parcel with Seller Financing. It's going to be difficult to find one with a well already drilled but I could try. I don't work the Benson Market much but I could find someone to help us. Most Sellers will require a 20% down minimum.

Let me know how else I can help.

Tanya