Chris Luz, Home Owner in Clovis, CA

Looking for information on selling a manufactured home in Clovis senior park.

Asked by Chris Luz, Clovis, CA Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

5
Just make sure that the RE Professional is also a Manufactured Home Expert. Don't just list your home with the cutest smile you get. There's a lot of nuances and idiosyncrasies about MH's that many if most RE agents & brokers are not aware of. Especailly if the home is in a rent/lease park/community.

You really should find a Manufactured Home Dealer who is licensed to deal in Manufactured Housing. I don't service the Clovis area but I would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified and experienced MH expert in your area. Please feel free to call me anytime at 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Be sure to interview at least three Realtors to assess their experience and expertise.
Chris,
I'd be more than happy to assist you with the selling process. Lets sit down and talk about how I can make this transaction as smooth ans easy as possible.
I am here to serve you,
559-312-7535
Linda
I can give you the information you need, I would like to set up an appointment, I would like to see your manufactured home and be able to give you an idea of what you can sell it for.
Please give me a call, 559-250-2847
What type of info are you needing?