Noreen, Both Buyer and Seller in Yonkers, NY

Looking for information on 1 bedroom coop or condo River View on Hudson

Asked by Noreen, Yonkers, NY Sun Aug 24, 2008

Im thinking about trying to get 1 bd with a deck and river view .. not sure what prices range is and what to expect in this marke etc. hoping to get soe more insight and find a good realtor

Answers

4
Good Realtor you've found. Price is up to you. Co-ops and condo's are priced differently and amenities laso changes things. Search for what you want at: Paulmvpteam.com and call me to look at personally.
Web Reference: http://Paulmvpteam.com
check out 1 Hawley Terrace right next to the Greystone station - 1 bedroom for around $125,000 - ring bell for super to help you. A nice quiet building
Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014
Sell Your home in 90 days or less, than search all real estate on the market at http://www.WestchesterRealEstateNY.com Find out how by visiting this website.
Hi, As you may already know real estate is all about location. There are many opportunities in Yonkers (especially at the moment) on the water. There are too many buildings to talk about here, don't want to inundate you, but I will give you a couple of examples. The Greystone Bldg (coop at the top of Warburton Ave) has units with a water view ranging from 225k and up, the Scrimshaw House (condo, down on the pier) can start in the 300's up to 5-600k for a 1 bedroom with a proper waterview. I would love the opportunity to help guide you and answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in other areas my office is located in Sleepy Hollow and there are some opportunities in nearby Scarborough Manor (inside Briarcliff). Please feel free to read some of my past clients testimonials and I look forward to hearing from you.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Well I can help find a Realtor for you in the area - Call me 1-800 LI1-RELO - ext. 51. Coldwell Banker has the largest referral network in the world. Additionally - check out the link.