Home Buying in Buda>Question Details

Geronimo Rod…, Home Buyer in Buda, TX

Looking for information/applying for a USDA loan. Moving from the SW Austin area and seeking a home in W. Buda.

Asked by Geronimo Rodriguez, Buda, TX Mon Feb 10, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Buda

Answers

7
Jonathan Wood’s answer
Howdy, Mr. Rodriquez!

USDA is a zero down loan program for qualified areas.

While USDA is limited in the areas served, there are 2 other Texas based loan programs to assist with down payment for qualified purchasers in a broader area.

If I can be of any help in those directions please message me to find out other options for zero money down programs.

Just click on my picture at the top left of this answer and send me a message or feel free to call too!

Thanks!
Hello, Has someone contacted you about USDA loans? I have a lender that works off Slaughter Lane that is familiar with USDA loans. Are you interested in contacting my lender?
Hi Geronimo,

I've included the USDA property eligibility map in the web reference. It would appear that all of Buda and Kyle are eligible for USDA financing.

I know of several lenders that are local to Austin and can originate USDA loans. Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Thanks!
Hi Geronimo, my company offers USDA loans in the Buda area. There are qualifications for you the borrower (income restrictions) and for the property (must be in USDA eligible area).

Feel free to contact me to ask specific questions.

If you would like to fill out an loan application, you can do this at http://www.AustinHomeandLoan.com/LoanApplication.

Hi Geronimo,

I am an agent here in Buda. I have a couple of lenders I do business with who are very reliable and competitive. It sounds like you are already aware, but if not, Buda does still qualify for the USDA program. Feel free to message me or call if you would like their info or additional advice about Buda. If you already have an agent then please disregard. Best of luck!

Dustin Inderman
Prosper Properties Realty Services
(512) 567-7709
Within the vast state of Texas, there are many areas (even seemingly within the city) that may qualify for a loan program offered through the United States Department of Agriculture, also known as a Rural Development or USDA loan. In order to qualify for a USDA loan in Texas, borrowers will have to meet certain requirements based on the area in which they are purchasing or refinancing their home. You can find out if your area qualifies by checking out the USDA Rural Development website and searching for your current address or the address of the property you are interested in purchasing.
After you have determined whether your property address is in an approved location, you will need to meet other qualification guidelines. One of these is your income. There are limitations depending on where you live and how many people will occupy the home. You can view a list of USDA income requirements by area for Texas on this PDF provided by the USDA Rural Development website.
Other USDA loan qualification requirements include an acceptable debt-to-income ratio and property type. Other factors also come into play when applying for a Texas USDA loan, including credit score, income history and proof of income and assets.
Hello Geronimo,

I am Direct Lender who specializes in the USDA RDL. I am a Guaranteed Lender who funds these direct, not brokered out. Please click on the link below and read my article for more information and feel free to contact me here in Texas.

The Loanranger

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/03/usda_loan…
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com