Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Aron, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Looking for info regarding 1st time home buyers benefits currently in Orlando, FL

Asked by Aron, Orlando, FL Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

11
What is best way to go for down payment assistance for first time home buyers
If you qualify for a VA loan you should have to put any money down and you can ask the seller to cover the closing costs. Talk with a lender, they will guide you through the process along with your realtor.
i am a veteran and i want to know if i have to pay closing cost and down payment
Thanks for your service. I've helped several veterans get homes with VA loans and their out of pocket cost was minimal, only a few thousand. Click on my picture and contact me it you'd like to discuss further.
Flag Tue Mar 17, 2015
thanks
Flag Tue Mar 17, 2015
Looking for down payment & closing costs to purchase my first home in Orlando area. My income is higher than the normal median income in Orlando. Is there any programs that I can still qualify for?

Thank you

Raul
Raul, the City of Orlando has the following chart with income limits. http://ocfl.net/Portals/0/Library/Neighbors-Housing/docs/Income%20Limits%20Chart.pdf
You may qualify for USDA financing as well. Contact me directly, I work with first time buyers and down pmt assistance buyers always and will be happy to assist.
Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015
Trustco Bank have some 1st class loans for 1st time buyers. Please get in touch with me if you would like more info Alan 407 832 4888
Aron,

There are several programs available for First Time Homebuyers in and around Central Florida. Most counties have down payment assistance programs that are based on your total income and number of people in your household. You may be eligible for up to $20,000 in Orange County through their NSP program (for purchases in certain target areas.) Orange County and the City of Orlando also have SHIP funds that can be used county and city wide respectively.

With respect to loans, the best loan product for first time homebuyers would be an FHA loan. FHA loans have a minimum down payment requirement of 3.5%. The rates are very competitive - as low as 3.75% for a 30 yr fixed rate mortgage. In addition, the Seller can contribute up to 6% of the sale price towards your closing cost.

I've taught First Time Homebuyer classes and most of my clients are first time homebuyers. I would be glad to assist you with financing your first home.

You don't have to wait July to start looking!

JACQUELINE CLARKE
Town & Country Mortgage Services, Inc.
Orlando, FL
Cell: 4075917693
Email: jacqueline@tcmflorida.com
RECEIVE UP TO 15,000 IN HOMEBUYER CREDITS
CHECK OUT THE UPCOMING WELLS FARGO BUYER EVENT IN JULY
https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/lift

Also, there are many programs availabe, each property is unique to location offers by city, county, state and Bank owned properties offers buyer specials. If you have a certain address in mind I can give you a specific list of downpayment assistant resources for that property.

susan
filebark@earthlink.net
407.595.5546
No income, area or max home limit DPA (Down Payment Assistance) program

Click here: http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/06/down_payment_ass…

http://www.pro-option.com
The best way to go is to check with your bank mortgage.
Hi Aron,

Just answered the same question earlier.

Check out the web link below.
If you need help or have questions feel free to let me know!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Hi Aron,

I often work with 1st time homebuyers. I can help you get approved for financing, then start helping you find a home. Please e-mail me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com, or give me a call 407-832-4650. Thanks,

Carl Head
Realty Center