Home Buying in Sidney>Question Details

Familyof6_20…, Renter in Sidney, OH

Looking for info, please!

Asked by Familyof6_2008, Sidney, OH Sun Sep 23, 2012

I am wanting to find out who purchased home 505 South Highland Ave. in Sidney? Whoever bought it and is redoing it, will they be selling the home, renting it, or living in it??? Please if anyone knows about this home and what is going on with it email me @ familyof6_2008@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

Answers

2
Alison Hillman’s answer
Hi there-

Is this the listing you are referring to? http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Sidney/sold/1134022-505-S-H…

You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
It appears that the house may still be for sale
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013