Home Buying in Grapevine>Question Details

House Hunter, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Looking for info on home on Woodland Ct in Grapevine, with Remax listing - Kathee Levengood?

Asked by House Hunter, Fort Worth, TX Sat Jun 13, 2009

I am trying to find information on this home on Woodland Ct in Grapevine. It is listed with Remax - realtor Kathee Levengood? - but I can't find her information or any info on the house. Is it still available?

Answers

2
Lucy Puniwai’s answer
The home was built in 1985 and was listed for $237,500. It is 3 bedrooms and 2.1 bath. 2405 square feet. It has a pool. It was on the market 8 days when it went under contract.

If you are looking for a hom ein Grapevine or anywhere in the vicinity, please contact me at
lucy.puniwai@ziprealty.com
My company provides a rebate of 20% of our commission and you can use this for Closing costs or receive a check after Closing. Our website is PHENOMINAL! You will be able to text me requests for information on homes directly from our website.

Please give me an opportunity to earn your business.
http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/lpuniwai

Lucy A. Puniwai
(214) 783-6416
If it is the one at 4150 Woodland Ct, it does have a contract on it. If there is anything else you need information on, please feel free to drop me a line at truvaluerealty@gmail.com Thanks so much!!

Jackie Rankin
Tru Value Realty