Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

Charlene, Home Buyer in Galveston, TX

Looking for house in orange. County or surrounding area

Asked by Charlene, Galveston, TX Sat Dec 28, 2013

Answers

9
Hi Charlene,

I would be happy to assist you in purchasing a home in Orange County. I grew up in Orange County myself and it is a great place to live!

Please feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and let me know what you are looking for, and I would be happy to email you a list of properties that fit your search criteria, as well as set up viewings for any that you are interested.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
http://www.JamieTian.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Charlene-
Whether you are looking to buy or lease, I look forward to assisting you with all of your real estate needs! I have access to the best and most reliable listings, and as a Southern California native, I have the local market knowledge that you need when relocating from out of the area.

Contact me today to get started!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
I would be more than happy to recommend a real estate agent to help you with your search.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Howdy;) I would be glad to assist you in your home search. What brings you to California? Please feel free to click on my Trulia profile to review my resume and read some letters from past clients. This will give you a feel for the level of service that I can provide.

Call me anytime,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 cell
BRE Lic #01456982
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Hello Charlene,

You came to the right place to ask for help. We are all professional real estate sales people. I am a Realtor (which who ever you decide to work with, make sure we are Realtors)

I am from Seal Beach / Los Alamitos Area , lived in Huntington Beach for 20 yrs and have offices in Laguna Beach, Newport Beach And Huntington Harbour. What cities are you considering?

I would love to start the process and help you immediately. How soon do you have to move? When will you be in town? I have been in the business for over 19 yrs. I know Orange County.

Lesley Harris, Realtor
Re/Max Fine Homes
(562) 673-0943

lesleysells@gmail.com

BRE#01124037
Hi Charlene, please call or email at the numbers shown below so that we can talk in greater detail about what you are looking for in a home. I moved to Oramge County from Sugar Land, Texas so please let me know if you need help finding an agent to sell your home in Texas.

Penny McCann
562-370-5574
Pennysellshomes27@gmail.com
CALBRE#01925479
Hi Charlene, So to add value I am providing you a link for your reading about me and a program which might interest you which I have been selected to participate in. As others have mention living in the OC will be very nice for you. Here is the mentioned link: http://goo.gl/BNEvBa

I personally live in Orange County so I am familiar with this area.
Hi Charlene! I would be happy to help you. Are you familiar with Orange County? Feel free to call or email me today so I we can discuss what you are specifically looking for when purchasing your new home. Have a great day! :)

Melissa Seidel
562-972-9742
MelissaSeidelRealty@gmail.com
Hi Charlene,

Are you looking to buy or rent? What price range are you comfortable with? Do you have a bedroom and bathroom requirement? I would like to speak with you to understand your wants and needs. Please call me or email me directly so that we can start your search.

Thank you

Jeff Johnson
Prudential CA Realty
562-900-9783
jjsellshomes@aol.com
bre 01726160
Good morning Charlene,

Our main office is in Anaheim and I lived in Orange County for over 20 years. We have a team of professionals in the counties surrounding Orange County with years of experience.

Would you contact me directly or send your email to commence the search?

Bill Villa, Broker/President
Villa Realty, Inc.
DRE #01758821
(760) 908-4264
villarealtyinc@gmail.com
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013