Home Buying in Hypoluxo>Question Details

Jacques, Home Buyer in Montreal, WI

Looking for house in gated community around Boynton area, Max price 150K, furnished... Nice place, nice area, close to everything... Jacques Montreal

Asked by Jacques, Montreal, WI Sat Aug 21, 2010

Answers

6
Jacques,

Looking in Boynton Beach area there are a tremendous number of opportunities for properties listed up to $150,000. As of this morning, there are 11 single family homes, 67 townhomes and 181 condominiums listed for sale in gated communities. Of those, 4 of the single family homes, 20 of the townhomes and 114 of the condominiums are offered at least partially furnished.

Some of these will be in 55+ communities and I would really need additional information about exactly what you are looking for to properly assist you in finding the perfect home. If you want to e-mail me with more information about what you need; type of home, number of bedrooms, etc. I will be more than happy to send you detailed information on homes that might be a good fit.

If I can provide anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
I might be able to help, but need more information.

Feel free to contact me.

Michael Friedman
Lang Realty
561-989-2100
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 14, 2010
Jacques,

Our office is in Boynton Beach. Please give us a call or email. We'll be glad to help you find your ideal home.

Steven A. Schnitzer
Boynton Beach, Florida 33472
1-561-735-3079 office
stevenaschnitzer@gmail.com

Jacques,

Notre bureau est à Boynton Beach. S'il vous plaît appelez-nous ou envoyez un courriel. Nous serons heureux de vous aider à trouver votre maison idéale.

Cordialement,

Steven A. Schnitzer
Boynton Beach, Florida 33472
1-561-735-3079 office
stevenaschnitzer@gmail.com
Hi Jacques,

I have a beautiful listing in Boynton Beach Fl. It is nicely furnished and listed for $106,000. It is in a 55 and older community. Are you 55 and older?

Linda Welch
561-951-6433
There have been price reductions for townhomes and condos in gated communities in that area. Are you looking for a single family home or a townhome or condo unit? Boynton, Lantana, Hypoluxo - there are many gated communities.
Your pricing is unrealastic for what you want.if it is a single family home May I ask how you came up with this price and criteria. this pricing may work for a condo or townhome http://sellmypbchomes.com
Web Reference: http://mypbchomes.com