Home Buying in East Hampton>Question Details

Sultryblues, Home Buyer in 11937

Looking for house in Village Fringe or the Northwest Woods < $750K.....and yes I have a licensed real estate salesperson.

Asked by Sultryblues, 11937 Fri Jan 24, 2014

Answers

5
Lawrence Gardner! He's our man!
If he can't do it, nobody can!
Good luck on your search!!!! If you my client I would want to help you all the time!!!

Life's Good,

Lawrence Gardner :-):-)
1-631-742-4657 Cell
There are plenty of houses within your price range. We have over two dozen active listings between $600k and $800k in East Hampton Village fringe and the Northwest Woods.

Brian Blekicki of Douglas Elliman in East Hampton is familiar with this market. Ring him on 631-267-7381 his # in office; or E-mail bblekicki@elliman.com anytime.
If you have a Realtor whom you trust, they are providing you with information on everything available. If you do not trust your Realtor, get another.

Or ask your Realtor to provide a Listing Book account to you or set you up on automatic Prospect Match on the Multiple Listing Service.

If you are not being provided with any of these options, I will supply you with access and you can keep your Realtor...no charge...no obligation.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
I know of a few houses that would suit your needs. My e-mail is brian.blekicki@elliman.com and my cellular phone is 631-960-5210. If you e-mail me I will send you the listings.