Home Buying in Brownstown>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Michigan

Looking for homes in monore mi and brownstown mi that will offer a land contract

Asked by Kevin, Michigan Fri Apr 24, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


smith3gary’s answer

Any local real estate professional with access to the MLS can provide you with homes offering Land Contract as terms. These two areas are in different MLS areas, so you need an agent with access to both.

If you cannot find one yourself, I can provide your contact information to a few local agents, you can choose one. In Michigan, a real estate professional can work for your benefit only under a Buyer's Agency Agreement. This can be for one home, a day, week, whatever time period is agreed upon in advance. There can be extensions. Let me know through my profile.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer