sugan01, Home Buyer in Coppell, TX

Looking for home walkable to Lavillita Elementary and north Hills school with minimum 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms less than 300K. Optios please

Asked by sugan01, Coppell, TX Thu Nov 14, 2013

Answers

7
Hi there,

I would be happy to help you finding your home.

For a limisted time, I can get you a free move (within the DFW area) if you buy or sell via me.

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
I know the top agent in all of Texas that works in Coppell email me or go to this link I will have him call you right away.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024

Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757
Pick any 1 Realtor to work with ONLY , on finding what you want.
Would be happy to help.
Please send your name, email, phone #, along with desired criteria.
I would be glad to send you a list of available homes, just email Andrew.smith@coldwellbanker.com with all of your criteria
I know this area. I can help you. Homes and townhomes in the area are moving fast.