Home Buying in Olive Branch>Question Details

Trent, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN

Looking for home in the 185 to 200k range.I like KylesCreek sub,but it has no lots and out of my price range are there any other subs in OB similar.

Asked by Trent, Cordova, TN Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

3
Trent once your qualified give me a call if your not already working with an agent and I can help you find a what your looking for. Look forward to working with you to find a home.

Barbara Stacks/Realtor
Licensed in Ms/Tn
Bob Leigh & Assoc.
901-283-6652
Go shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy. Be careful not to let the lender you push you into a monthly payment you don’t feel comfortable with. Get my top 25 Questions you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Trent,

Give me a call, to discuss in more details what you are looking for in terms of a lot or a home in Olive Branch, Ms. You can reach me at 901-413-9905.

Jay McMiller
RE/MAX-Advantage
901-413-9905