Home Buying in Ozone Park>Question Details

RAli, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

Looking for home in Ozone Park, Queens, NY.

Asked by RAli, Queens, NY Wed Dec 19, 2012

Hi, I'm looking to buy a house in Ozone Park, preferably single-family. Home needs to be located between 84th St- 75th St and 97th Ave-Glenmore Ave, zip code 11416. Please let me know of any leads. Thanks.

Answers

8
Rali
my company owns properties. We RENT TO OWN. This is for anyone who wants to OWN a home but having difficulties qualifying for a mortgage. We have properties in OZONE PARK and other areas. Please contact me at 516-770-3836 and we can meet where I can give you all the details then look at a few properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
Hi Claudette, I am a wholesaler looking for buyers in New York. Do you buy homes in Queens?
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi R Ali,

Finding a home is not always an easy task and sometimes it can become overwhelming. However, with the help of a Realtor, the process can be an enjoyable and smooth one. We are trained to assist you with the process, step by step and we work with trained professionals within our network that are accountable to you, throughout the entire transaction.
Please call me and I would be happy to work with you!
Hi Rali! i myself live in Ozone Park and i do a Rent-to-Buy program!! We have beautiful, newly renovated homes all over Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx!!! 3 & 4 BR Houses $1450 and up!!!!! 100% of the rent goes towards the house & no broker fees or third parties!!!!

For more information, call KAJAL at 917-407-6520 TODAY!!
Hi Rali,

If you still haven't found a home in that area of Ozone Park, I suggest using the help of a real estate agent. I recommend Massada Home Sales. They did such a good job in helping my sister find a home that I recommend them to everyone.
I would be happy to see if I can help.

I would love to help you find a new home in that specific area. I can set you up with an automated e mail of all the homes that are available and that come available on a minutes notice. Once we have identified a home you would like to see we can arrange to view it at your convenience. I work extensively in the Queens and Brooklyn and Long island areas and hope that you find the home you are looking for...with me...LOL...Good luck

John May
(718)578-9200
Consider working with a Real Estate
agent who would guide you through the entire process of purchasing a home and represent your best interest.
If you need any help, kindly contact me.
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.