Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

BayFlip, Real Estate Pro in 94608

Looking for highly recommended local Kansas City rehabbers or wholesalers.

Asked by BayFlip, 94608 Fri Feb 22, 2013

I am an investor that is looking for local Kansas City "rehabbers" or wholesalers. I would like to ask the members for some recommendations and what your experience has been with the rehabbers. Please feel free to respond to me privately.

Thank you!

Answers

2
Hi Bobby, you can find Kansas city "rehabbers" and "wholesalers" for FREE by joining this group, it is free to join, http://www.meetup.com/KC-Real-Estate-Investing-Foreclosures-More/
One of the best resources that I can point you toward is MAREI. They are very much involved in the world of real estate investing and talk with each other a great deal so they know who is good and who isn't. I would send an e-mail to Kim or Don Tucker at info@mareinet.com and ask them your question. I personally don't know any wholesalers but I do have people I can recommend who can do the rehab work...if that is what you require. But, on the whole, I think it would still benefit you to become a member of MAREI and tie into their incredible network.