Lookingforho…, Home Buyer in Holmdel, NJ

Looking for good ethical agent for buying home in south Brunswick, plainsboro, east brunswick

Asked by Lookingforhouse, Holmdel, NJ Sun Mar 10, 2013

Answers

6
You need to talk to an agent that can help you find your home.
I am pretty positive that after we speak, we will set up some time to view properties.

As an East Brunswick resident and expert in Middlesex County, and the towns you have interest in.. I can help you find the best possible home for you and your family. Give a call and lets discuss your wants and needs, realistic ideas and get a feel for each other.

Click on my information and continue your research...

Then call or email - and we can get started.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 10, 2013
Dear Lookingforhouse ,

Please review the agents experience, past reviews & posts on this board for style/work ethic & obtain references from their past clients in areas that you may want to buy.

The value of an agent representing a buyer in these times, comes from their knowledge of financing,potential pitfalls in a transaction, market & price trends, communities & value in terms of future resale.

Hope this helps.

Shalu Thaman - Realtor,ePRO
Keller Williams Princeton Real Estate
Cell # 609.577.5861
Fax # 609.613.5907
http://PrincetonHomeNj.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shaluthaman
I just represented a first time buyer who closed on a beautiful home in the West Windsor area. In addition to being a member of the Middlesex County Multiple Listing Service for the last nine years, I am very familiar with the East Brunswick, South Brunsick area. The Agent you hire will be a critical factor in your home buying success. Would love to meet with you to discuss your home buying needs.
Engage a local Licensed Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com
I would suggest you talk to a few agents and then see who do you like to work with the best.

I live and work in this area... Let me know if I can be of help.

Many Thanks,
Trupti Gandhi
Keller Williams
609.903.8903
Would love to work with you in a finding a home in this area. I have been an agent for 10 years and work in the area. I live in Plainsboro and know the area well.
Please email me or give me a call at your convenience.
Lori Ann Stohn GRI
Broker/Sales Associate
Long and Foster Real Estate Inc.
33 Princeton Hightstown Rd
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Office: 609 936-2525 xt 5384
Cell: 908 578-0545
Email: LoriAnn@LNF.com
Web: aPrincetonAreaHome.com