Home Buying in Lake Ariel>Question Details

Danny, Home Buyer in Lake Ariel, PA

Looking for front lake land in lake Ariel area

Asked by Danny, Lake Ariel, PA Fri Oct 14, 2011

Answers

4
Mark T. Bond’s answer
Many new waterfront parcels available....if you'd like an up-to-date summary, give me a call, email or text.
mbond@chantre.com
800-742-1127 x 111
text 570-352-8874

Mark T. Bond
MLS # 10-3493 is a motorboating lakefront lot in a gated community called the Hideout. The lot has already been wetlands delineated and since there is central sewer and water, a perc test is not needed. If you would like more info on this property, or any other in the Lake Ariel region, please feel free to call. There are few undeveloped lakefront parcels but I will gladly do a search for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011
Sorry Danny! I see you are looking for land. I need all the answers except those that are associated with the house.
I will be happy to help. Are you looking for a motor boat lake? How many bedrooms & baths will you be needing? Is there a particular style has you would like(ranch, colonial, chalet)? Do you need a garage & if so how many cars? At what price range are you comfortable looking. Are you looking for a community with amenities? Anything else I should know?