Tryshesq, Home Owner in Newnan, GA

Looking for family friendly rental in PCB

Asked by Tryshesq, Newnan, GA Fri Jul 27, 2012

Hi. We are looking for a 3 to 6 month rental in a nice community or condo... we would like to ultimately purchase and have considered Waterhaven on St. Andrews Bay. We are thinking living there for a few months would allow more time to familiarize ourselves with the area. For rental purposes, we need at least 3 [but would prefer 4] bedrooms. We do have one dog [about 22 lbs]... however, we could probably allow her to stay with our in-laws for a 3 month rental if absolutely necessary. Since, we are focusing right now on purchasing near Waterhaven, Bay Point area.. we would like to probably choose a rental that would be the same middle school. We have children in both middle and high school. We would like to stay under $2500 per month. We are vacation home owners ourselves with a luxury home in Belize. It rents for approx. $7000-9000/ week and we would exchange the use of that for one of the months rent also if enticing to a property owner and pay cash for the other months.

Answers

4
i HAVE 4 BEDROOM, 4 BART HOME IN Harrisons Walk. iT IS FULLY FURNISHED AND ONLY 2 BLOCKS TO BEACH. POOL ACROSS FROM HOME. The home has travertine floors, 10ft ceilings, and 8ft solid wood doors. Home is in new condition 1650per month ( 219) 531 9096 Nick
Hi, I am one of the Sales Executives @ Waterhaven, which is a non-rental community. There are several rentals in Bay Point. Please e-mail me directly and I can give you the scoop on Bay Point.
RitaBeachside@aol.com Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. Please reference this e-mail. Rita Hansen, REaltor
Hi! Beachy Beach would be happy to help you. We had a couple in the office yesterday that was looking for something similar that also had pets, so we are up to date on rentals that would meet your needs. We have several agents, myself included, that live or own in Bay Point. We also have a beautiful home in Wild Heron for $389,000 that has it's own private pool. It is for sale or Lease/Purchase with owner financing available with 10% down. Give us a call at the office at 850-233-4351 or you can call me on my cell at 850-866-3720. Stephanie Frimet was helping the couple with the rental yesterday. Check out our website at http://www.beachybeach.com

Waterhaven is St. Andrews Bay living within the comfort and privacy of a gated community.Very quiet neighborhood, far from the noise of the busy Beach area, perfect for the family. Owners' Club includes a professional theater room, a large living room with kitchen, exercise room, conference room and a summer kitchen for the aspiring chefs. Kayaks provided for fun ventures on the bay. There is a dock that leads to the private 26 slip Marina with both community slips for owner's use and private slips available for purchase. All properties come with SubZero refrigerators and wine coolers, six-burner Viking gas ranges, Bosch dishwashers, Amana microwaves and Scotsman ice makers. All homes have real wood floors, solid core doors, Pella windows, Kohler sinks and fixtures, and granite countertops.

I have a couple options that I would want to discuss with you. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time!

Grateful that you asked.

Anastasia French
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
Office: 850-234-6696
anastasia.french@cbunited.com