Home Buying in Country Club>Question Details

Sef, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

Looking for detached multi family at least 2000 sq feet. 550 K max.

Asked by Sef, Yonkers, NY Sat Apr 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086504958-3184-Rawlins-Ave-B…

Answers

6
Sef,

May I recommend working with a Realtor that you can trust! This in deed is one of the most important purchase of your life! At Exit Realty Search we have a full staff of agents working with buyers. We are highly trained and are eager to bring to highest standard in educating our consumers and negotiating the price for you! Not only we represent buyers but we are looking out for your best interest at all times! You might just want to work with a Certified Buyers Agent to assist you with your home SEARCH!

We have a Home Buyer Workshop coming up May 18th, you can call me direct at 646-957-4648 for further details.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyers Agent
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Web Reference: http://Throgsneckhomes.com
Good afternoon Sef
We gave a lovely hime for sale in the Pelham Gardens section of the Bronx for sale listed at $529,000.00

Please call me to schedule an appointment for this week.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://MorrisParkRealty.com
Why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, etc. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Sef,

I need more information from you about what you are looking for in a property.
Do you need a two family home.
How many bedrooms do you need for each apartment.
I need to know the price range.
Need to know if you are pre-approved for a mortgage.

Please contact me by email.
Regards.
Rosemary Kasten
rosemary@bronxchesterrealty.com
Hi Sef,

Email me and I will send you the complete info on this property as well as others you may like. In your email, please let me know a bit more of what you are looking for in a home and we can start viewing properties over the next few days. Thanks for the question.

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
There are many properties that fit your wants, your needs and your budget. Are you free on Monday too take a look at a few? Please fell free to give me a call or send me an email so we can start viewing properties.
bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com or 646-588-1720