Home Buying in Leominster>Question Details

SWilliams, Home Buyer in Leominster, MA

Looking for condos in Leominster that accept dogs under 15 pounds

Asked by SWilliams, Leominster, MA Sun Jun 17, 2012

I am currently looking for condos/townhomes that allow small breeds of dogs. I have just one and am looking to buy asap. I have looked at places like Chapman Place, Pennacook, and Courtland which all I do not believe take dogs or even cats.

Answers

4
Mallorie Meadows, on Phillips St, allows dogs under 40 lbs. It is a small condo development of 10 townhouse-style units. There is 1 end unit condo currently on the market - 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, finished basement, 1 car garage.

The Village at Fallbrook - the smaller 22 Unit portion of Fallbrook, Mahogany Run, Fox Meadow, The Wellington, the condos on 6th Street & Mallorie Meadow all allow small (usually under 25 lb) dogs.

If you aren't currently working with a Buyer Agent, I would love to help you find just the right condo for you and your dog.

I'm a "dogaholic" - I have a 12 year old rescue Cocker and have been involved in Rescue since 1985.

Feel free to check my website for references - http://www.JoyceLin-RE.com or email me at Joyce@JoyceLin-RE.com or call my cell - 978-337-1237.

I live in Leominster and love it!

j
Web Reference: http://www.JoyceLin-RE.com
A search of MLS results in 25 condo units for sale that allow pets. Prices range from $92,000 to $229,500. The condo complex size range from 2 unit and 197 units.

For a list, more information and/or showings please contact me.

Galen Keller
Realty DIrect Metrowest
508-868-0110

Galen Keller
Realty DIrect Metrowest
508-868-0110