Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

Delraycondo, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Looking for condo 55 Delray/Boca community with social calendar. Need 3rd bdrm so which ones (100K)? eg den/ Florida room. Thx

Asked by Delraycondo, Delray Beach, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

Answers

6
Joan Lorberbaum Moore’s answer
Yes, it's possible! There is one terrific gated community with a very active social calendar that immediately comes to mind.
Give me a call and let me show you around! But hurry . . . inventory is shrinking and prices are climbing!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE - - 561-573-3238
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com
Contact Cheryl Hadley @ Advanta Realty, LLC
Email: cheryl@cherylhadley.com
Alt Email: cheryl@realestatepost.co
Mobile: m.cherylhadley.advantarealty.com
http://www.cherylhadley.com
Telephone: 561-574-4342
Fax: 800-268-6610

Cheryl is the best!!! She will help you every step of the way. She did for us :-)

I work a lot in the 55 and over communities and I am quite familiar with what is available. there is one really nice community that has large units that are 2 bedroom and den and are priced just under $100K. I recently sold a unit in this community to some people and they are thrilled with what they got. The community itself is small but is quite active and very well maintained.

I would be happy to work with you in your search and show the units I am talking about. Call me!

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
I have been working as a full time realtor for 9 years in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach area. I would love the opportunity to assist you in finding a home.

Please call or send me an e-mail, so I can begin sending you listings that match your criteria.

Please visit my website for information on the area & myself.
http://www.MovingSeaside.com

Stephanie
Remax Services
Stephanie@movingseaside.com
-
Dear Delray Condo,

There are some great things to be said for many 55+ communities but finding three bedroom condos under $100,000 is a difficult task and the demand has never been there so developers never put a great deal of these on the market. If your budget increased and criteria was expanded to include sibgle family homes it would open up more options. However, many o fteh lower priced listings may also be in communities that require club memberships which adds to your monthly note.

As of this morning there are a total of three listings meeting your criteria as I understand them and they are all in Indian Spring a bit further up the coast in Boynton Beach. No member ship is required at Indian Spring so these may be properties you may want to explore. I have a detailed analysis of the community available so if you would like a copy or would like more information on the these homes or other 55+ opportunities in the area please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. If I can notify you of opportunities that will your needs I am more than happy to keep you fully informed. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There are several condos for sale that fit your needs. They are listed between $100,000 - $150,000. Palm Chase is one very active community that has shows, clubs, activities, pool, tennis, etc. It is in Boynton Beach, right next to Delray Beach. If you're in town, I can bring you to see some condos in person. Otherwise, I can send you listings. Please let me know how I can help.

Jill

Jill Tarlow | Realtor | Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
1185 E. Atlantic Ave. | Delray Beach, FL 33483
C. 561-797-5362 | O. 561-278-0300 | F. 561-243-3811
E: jill.tarlow@floridamoves.com
W: http://www.facebook.com/jilltarlowrealtor