Home Buying in Parkside>Question Details

Celeste Gov, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for commercial with living space. Want to set up small cafe/ bakery. Will be in area end feb.?

Asked by Celeste Gov, Brooklyn, NY Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

3
The truth is that there are many spaces like you describd. Traffic count and the type of living space you are looking for will make a huge difference in your search. I have owned several restaurants with living space and I just placed a client in a deli with an apartment above on the coast. If you provide more detail, I might be able to suggest something.
Please give me a call/text at 207-318-0860 and I'll send you some in formation on a place that I had listed with commercial/living space.
I will call u tomorrow. Txs.
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
There are options for commercial/living space or you could choose to have separate spaces. Please give us a call for some specifics. I have one place in mind that is not on the market at this tme, but could be. May be over $400,000 for ground floor commercial space and some apartments. Is this in your range? Murphy Team at Harborview Properties.com (207) 712-4796
Not in my price range. Looking for a small space.
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013