Ashit Patel, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Looking for buyer's agent for a new home in Cary, NC

Asked by Ashit Patel, Cary, NC Mon May 20, 2013

We have visited both Toll communities at Green Level Crossing and are leaning towards the Manors.
We have a pretty good idea as to what we want. While we have visited the community without buyer's agent, we have made it very clear when they wanted us to sit down and go over details, that we will bring our agent with us.

At this point, we're looking for a buyer's agent who has extensive experience dealing and negotiating with new home builders and Toll Brothers in particular.

I would like to know what you can offer in that regard.

Answers

13
I have sold three Toll Brothers homes this year. One in the Oaks at Meadowmont and two at Hasentree. One was a spec and the other two are new construction. I also sold one of the larger homes similar to the model at Green Level Crossing.
Hello Harsh,

Love to work with you. Please visit my website at http://www.GreaterCaryHomes.com to check out my creditial. A phone interview is also welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jean
Re/Max One Realty
919-607-1931
Beware! Most builders will not pay an agent who does not accompany you to the first meeting. At least in our area. They want to control the process and that can be a huge disadvantage to you. If they will not let you bring your agent now I would strongly recommend that you hire an attorney. I am both an attorney and an exclusive buyers agent and my buyers have had to use both of my skills against builders.
Harsh,

You put a offer like this out there to a group of Realtors and you are going to be very popular. I run the J. Davison Realty Group at Coldwell Banker Advantage. We are one of the top producing teams in the franchise and were awarded the International Sterling Society Team award last year. I encourage you to read my recommendations here, as well as on Linkedin.

I have worked with Toll Brothers in the past and have an agent on my team that was specifically hired due to his experience working for a new home builder in Cary. Needless to say, we are extremely familiar with both the inside and outside elements of negotiating and dealing with builders. His intimate knowledge of the building process is invaluable to our new home buyers, as we can monitor and evaluate the construction of the home, knowing what should be done and not relying completely on the word of the builder.

If you feel that we can be of assistance to you, please give us a call at your earliest convenience. We look forward to sharing our knowledge and expertise with you during your home search process. Have a great day!

John Davison
Broker
The J. Davison Realty Group
Coldwell Banker Advantage
2128 High House Road
Cary, NC 27519
(919) 449-7721
Every situation is different. But logically, builders are not going to sell less than their last sale in this market. There are other angles to pursue when negotiating. I'm glad to offer my insights as I've been doing this for nearly nine years and have been a part of many new construction sales.

Matt Peedin
919-210-8388
I would be more that happy to represent you and help you negotiate the details of your new home with Toll Brothers at either of these communities. I have shown ,sold and watched this area grow over the years,. I have also arranged an annual event at the Green Level model here for the past several years that raised funds for the Women's Council of Realtors as well as the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC . I would be happy to refer you to current buyers that I am working with for references or you can go to my website and see others. http://www.Lynngardinerrealestate.com . Please contact me if you would like to meet and see if we are a good fit . Have a nice evening.
I would be honored to assist you and your family in your new home purchase. I have helped more than a dozen buyers buy new construction in the last 12 to 18 months. As my e-mail and website implies, I do a lot of work in Cary. Please check my recommendations on Trulia under my profile and see what other clients have written about my service. You will not be disappointed.

Jim Bartlett - Cary Home Seller
jim@caryhomeseller.com
http://www.caryhomeseller.com
http://www.trulia.com/profile/jimbartlett
919.961.1238
Builders prefer to add incentives rather than negotiate the price down. Closing costs are often on the table if you use their lender and attorney, but I have obtained closing costs with client's preferred lender.
Hello
I would be happy to speak with you about representing you as a buyers agent. There are many things involved in building a new home and I would be happy to make sure you get the best deal on the best home and I will also work with the builder Toll Brothers to assure the home is to your satisfaction. It is more about making it a smooth transaction than money, the builders by and large sell homes in the same neighborhoods for roughly the same price, that is protection for you as well as for them, the exception to this rule is at the very start of a neighborhood and sometimes at the very end of a neighborhoods build. They like to see homes appreciate in value and therefore they increase prices through the build process meaning generally the earlier you buy in a neighborhood the less you pay.
Michael
Please call to discuss Buyer Representation........(919) 342-0333.
I'll throw my name in the ring. Been working w/clients and builders in the Triangle to come to a successful end for over a decade now.

More on us at http://www.RaleighHomesOnline.com

Oh, and welcome to the Triangle if your new to the area.

Happy House Hunting!
Pamela
Good afternoon!
You have certainly been busy determining where and what you are looking for in a home and neighborhood, it would appear, from what I have read. I can appreciate that. Perhaps it would be simpler to make a decision on who to choose as your Exclusive Buyers Agent over a live conversation rather than in a public forum. I have 20 years in the Triangle Market, selling real estate and have sold numerous Toll Bros Homes, mostly pre-sales, and I am familiar with how they work, although it does change a little from time to time as they do offer incentives now and then. Your Realtor is in a great position to gather any information for you that is not always disclosed in the sales office with these National Builders. I have seen several homebuyers miss out on the lot of their choice because they waited too long to make a decision. One community in Holly Springs recently had 4 buyers, that I saw, walking in to buy the same lot they had seen the day before. Unfortunately, it was the last lot for sale too and they were too late. The market is moving very fast right now and builders find they have the upper hand on pricing once again. you can reach me at DeanSellsRaleigh@gmail.com or call /txt me at 919-601-4200. Please know that I will return your call if you leave me a message. I do not put other callers on hold to answer a call unless it is an emergency.
Have a very pleasant evening and thank you for your post.
Ms. Dean Weaver-Mueck,
REMAX United
Hello Harsh,

I have worked with many buyers to purchase in the new home communities. I am a certified negotiator and can assist you in getting the best deal for your money. Also I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) specializing in helping buyers. Here is what a buyer of mine said about me: "
Dear Azita,
You have the strongest customer focus I have ever experienced. You truly put us first at all times and helped to put our mind at ease when things seemed especially stressful. Your follow through to ensure that all promised repairs are performed in a timely manner was appreciated by us. You have truly exceeded our expectations.
Clark & Judy "
Call me at 919-656-1439 to discuss your purchase needs.

Azita Wilson
Broker, Keller Williams
919-656-1439
Web Reference: http://www.livingincary.com