Ozziegal, Home Buyer in 92118

Looking for buyer agent with STRONG focus (or knowledge) of North Park/South Park/Golden Hill.

Asked by Ozziegal, 92118 Fri Jan 21, 2011

Hi there, looking for an agent who can help us buy a home in above neighborhoods. WE're first time buyers and are looking for someone who knows that particular area INSIDE and OUT!! We also want an agent that only works on the buyers side, not who represents both the buyer and seller. I also want someone with a vision for a home. Once we have established what we want, that the agent can tell us for example "hey, this house looks run down but if you fix this and this and this, it would cost xyz and would make the house amazing". Also, I want someone who recommends homes to us proactively and who is au fait with forelosures etc. Let me know if you can help.

Answers

8
I am a Discount Realtor and I give 50% of my commission to the buyer I represent. And yes, I only represent one side at a time. I have good imagination from the home valuation side. I will work with my clients until they find the house they are comfortable with. I am a retired Navy guy and I will help you the best way that I can. My name is Angel Antonio and I own San Diego Discount Realty. You may call me @ 858 335 6690 or e-mail me at angelpantonio@aol.com. Thank you.
Wow....only 6 responses! I thought you would have received a lot more. I've got a slightly different approach and here is what my company can offer if this interests you:

1) Determine what type of home and pockets you're interested in
2) My company buys property in the area all cash at up to 40% discounts at the courthouse foreclosure auctions
3) You view the home and let us know what improvements you would like made
4) We make the custom improvements at wholesale rehab rates
5) You have no out of pocket expenses except for your loan
6) We sell the property to you with the following formula: up to 40% discount + rehab cost + small margin

If you don't like the properties we buy there is no obligation and we will fix it to our liking and put it on the retail market. If you do like the property, you have custom built improvements and a deeply discounted purchase saving you tens of thousands of dollars!

Marcell Zamora
SD Upside Down Inc.
619.985.3785
Hello Ozzie,

Thank you for all of the questions over the past week.

I know that many people will say they are qualified. Kim who works in our office is a buyers agent and she lives in that part of town. She is energetic, easy to work with and understands a buyers needs and has represented buyers in standard sale, short sale and foreclosure properties.

If you are interested in talking to her, please call her at 858-245-9540.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Ozziegal
Since I gave the best answer to your previous question yo may want to consider me as the agent to represent you.
I was born and raised in San Diego and currently live in Kensington. My family has been in San Diego since 1937.
I like to represent first time buyers and while working at the San Diego Housing Commission, I developed programs to assist them in buying a home. Look at my website and if you like what you see, contact me and we will meet to see how I can be of help to you.
Jerry Heard
Hi Ozziegal,

Are you looking for a buyer's agent who works for a traditional brokerage or an exclusive buyer's agent with a broker that takes no listings ever?

If the latter, give me a ring at 858-437-2662. Would need to know more about you and what you're looking for before deciding if I can help you, but what you mentioned so far fits.

Justin Gramm

Justin Gramm
Principal Broker, Exclusive Buyer Agent
Globella Buyers Realty
858.437.2662 Direct
858.228.9801 Fax
justin@globella.com
http://globella.com
CA DRE License #01714813
Web Reference: http://globella.com
I love North Park and Golden Hill and the diversity of the home styles. I love the neighborhoods and that each pocket seems to be a community within itself. Of course, I have my favorite pockets and my not so favorite areas. And I would be happy to share this information with you.
Although my office is in Coronado, I have helped many homebuyers find their first home in one of these neighborhoods. I include North Park/South Park/Golden Hill in my area of expertise because the homes and the neighborhoods are very similiar to Coronado. I've worked with many Buyers who are transitioning from being a renter to a homeowner. Of course they would love to live in Coronado however the home prices in Coronado fall outside their price range. North Park/South Park/Golden Hill offers the same sense of community and home style at more affordable prices. Its also great area to invest in. Please let me know if I can assist you further by contacting me at renee@parklifeproperties.com or visit my website at http://www.Parklifeproperties.com. Thank you , Renee Wilson
Hi Ozziegal,

You will probably receive many responses to your request. I have been working exclusively with buyers for several years now. With an engineering back ground I will be able to provide you good insight into the underlining quality of homes. My office is near the area so I suggest us meeting for an hour to discuss your goals and to see if we are a good fit. Just let me know.

Ben Altman
Century21 All Real Estate
1765 4th Ave
San Diego, CA, 92101
619-890-1063
Hi Ozzie,
I can help you if you would like. I am a Buyers Agent. This means I only deal with buyers. I can help you locate a great home in these areas. Give me a call if you are intetested.

Century 21 Award
619.619.0683
alex@buysdhomes.com
Alex Saavedra
Web Reference: http://buysdhomes.com