Home Buying in Sevierville>Question Details

Sherry, Home Buyer in Kodak, TN

Looking for brick or stone home with 1 or more acres in Sevierville area, with views / no HOA fees. Budget is $300,000. Is this reasonable?

Asked by Sherry, Kodak, TN Thu Jan 31, 2013

Hello Sherry,

If you are still in the market for a home, I would like to work with you and show you some home within your budget and criteria! I think we could definitely find you a great home that you will love!

Rasa Baldino
Century 21 MVP
If you are still looking, I do think you will have a few choices. Let me know if I can help.
Kimberly Hazel
Century 21 Smoky Mountain
Hey Sherry,

I don't think you will have a problem finding what you are looking for. Here is a couple of examples, 2283 Allenridge Drive in Sevierville / MLS # 179150 and 1202 Briar Lea, also in Sevierville / MLS 177237. There are several more within your price range. Please let me know if you have questions about these listings or any others.

Kenny McMahan
Parkside Real Estate
You should have quite the selection to choose from, depending on how big a home you're looking for - there are 8 homes in Sevierville meeting your criteria that range from 1400 to 4100 s.f.

You can reach us at (866) 776-6543 toll-free, we'll be glad to help.
Hi Sherry! I want to add my name to your choices! :) Please visit my website to learn about me. It will be my pleasure to help you. Kim
Yes Sherry, very reasonable. I would love to assist you in finding a home. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss this further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

-Bridgett Goins
865-286-1892 direct