Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

Clfredrickson, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Looking for 3/4 br lease/purchase in KC North. Low down pmt. Moving end of May/June. Fenced yard. clfredrickson@gmail.com

Asked by Clfredrickson, Kansas City, MO Sun Jan 27, 2013

NO Gladstone, WOF or Crestview areas.

Answers

4
Don Krueger’s answer
Mr. Gray.....

I have a listed home that is on a lease with purchase contract that I think will fit your needs. It is a

4 bdrm and 2 bath bungalow home in great shape and would like for you to see it, plus I have a few

more you maybe interested in.. If this interest you give me a call so we can talk about your efforts

in this anventure... Don Krueger 816-277-7055 Keller williams agent or visit my web site at

http://www.donkrueger.me Thanks again for your time.... best regards
Mr or Mrs Fredrickson,
If you would call me to discuss the lease purchase option in more detail I would be glad to assist you in your search. Call anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
I also have a home in the parkhill school district for a rent to own option if still looking.
Please give me a call so we can discuss your options. I would love to help you in your search. 816-591-4700 or agray@kansascityhomes.com.

Aundre Gray
BHG Kansas City Homes