Kathy, Home Buyer in Prescott, AZ

Looking for 2 bedroom with a mountain view. wher should I be looking in NM?

Asked by Kathy, Prescott, AZ Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

11
Hi Kathy,
Pretty much everywhere you look in Albuquerque will have a mountain view. You can see the Sandia Mountains from all over. Just look out your windows to the east and there they are! Mountains! Why don't you pay more attention to the house itself, the neighborhood, etc... You can see the damn mountains from just about anywhere. If you need help finding a place give me a call. Also, about every where you look there will be a real estate agent trying to get you to call them. Take your time. There are so many real estate agents you can trip over them. Best of luck. Betty.
Definitely in Sandia Heights or Glenwood Hills. Give me a call and I would be glad to get you acquainted with the Duke City. I just returned from a weekend in Scottsdale...glad to be back in the 90's! Seriously though, you guys have a beautiful state. My team was born and raised here. We are a group of seriously (fun) and dedicated real estate professionals. Looking forward to helping you relocate to the Q.

DD Butterfield
Qualifying Broker
Butterfield Lane Properties
505-450-3443
Hi Kathy,

I would love the opportunity to help you find that special home you are looking for. I’m very familiar with Albuquerque and the East Mountains, and can provide you with listings with all the specifics of what you need in a home. As you know, the process of buying a property is one of the most significant situations you'll face and a major life decision. People like to know what to expect. You deserve an agent you can trust, respect and work well together with. Please know I will always put your needs, wants and desires above my own. I’m on your side! I assure you that I take my duties and obligations toward my clients very seriously, and will diligently strive to represent your best interest to the fullest extent possible. Being successful isn't lucky or accidental, it's on purpose. I love what I do, so with this said I would love the opportunity to help you.

If you would like to speak to me about you’re the essentials of the home you are looking for and the buying process, please feel free to contact me via 505-252-2715, christellapadilla@yahoo.com, or christella.padilla@coldwellbankerlegacy.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful and very safe day.

Christella Padilla
Coldwell Banker Legacy
Hi Kathy, I lived in Sedona and Page Springs for 5 years and my wife and I found a perfect place in the East Mountains. We can See the Sandias and the Jemez ranges. This is a wonderful place to move to especially if you want some of the same things Verde Valley and Prescott areas offer but without the urban sprawl that some of AZ is becoming. Give me a call when you are in town and I can give you a tour of some of the most beautiful spots here. Blessings, Mark (505-452-6544)
Thank you for responding. I'm impressed with the responses and the use of this tool to assist in answering questions from clients and potential clients. At this point in time, my focus is "where" to reside for semi-retirement. I love the mountains! Wanted to relocate to Arizona, but am keeping options open. Recently spent some time w/folks from your community and they have me convinced NM is by far more conducive to what I am looking for.
I will follow up, by visitng your towns within the next 2 months.

Kathy
Hi Kathy,

Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Kindly,

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
FREE Buyer Assistance: http://www.syan.com
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hello Kathy,
My name is Vera Perry, and I'm a realtor with Coldwellbanker Legacy, local Real Estate company with national brand. If you are looking for mountains views, Albuquerque is a wonderful place to live! So many areas have the amazing Sandia view...So much to tell and see here!!

Please, give me a call and I'll help you to find your dream home!

My best,

Vera Perry
505-702-4127
Hi Kathy

There are many areas in Albuquerque and surrounding areas that have wonderful mountain views. What is the ideal monthly mortgage payment that you would be comfortable with? Anything else you are looking for in a home?

You can call, text or email me anytime.
505-261-6417
robertasellsnewmexico@comcast.net
"Helping You Invest In Your Future"
Hi Kathy,

You'll be surprised, there are A LOT of areas in the Albuquerque Metro area that offer great views of the Sandia Mountains.

You can easily search our local MLS directly by going to http://www.syan.com/search or I can send you listings based on your specific criteria. To help refine the search, please let me know the minimum bathrooms, price range, minim garage size, etc.

Kindly,

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.syan.com/buying
Please give me a call to discuss your needs and getting organized to get you what you want.
Hi Kathy! The answer to your question really depends on your price range. There are homes with beautiful mountain views all over the city. If you would like, you can contact me and I can help you find some great options! I am looking forward to talking to you! (505)203-2002
Kathy. I have all sorts of 2 bedroom homes that have mountain views INCLUDING those IN the MOUNTAIN areas east of Albuquerque and North of Albuquerque. Please contact me by phone at 800-888-3581 or email me at: realtyperson@gmail.com. There is no obligation and IF I find you something you pay me NO fees. The sellers pay my fees. Max Sklower Owner/Broker of Broadcast Realty in Albuquerque. Hope to Hear from You SOON Kathy..Max Sklower