Home Buying in Lebanon>Question Details

k9sfurever, Other/Just Looking in Lebanon, PA

Looking for an investor to buy a home and sell it to us

Asked by k9sfurever, Lebanon, PA Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

4
There is a company i know of that has done this for people in the past. They are very reputable and have done an outstanding job! if you want the info call me @717-201-0369 or email cmartinteam@gmail.com
Since this is not typical, be careful what you ask for and what you agree to.
Where, how much, terms???
Hi. Are you looking for an investor to buy the property then carry a loan for you? Is it because you are having a hard time getting financed? I'm not sure of your situation but we have a program that might help you or someone you know secure a loan with no down payment, no income documentation and no collateral. We have a very simple program that can provide you with a loan, unsecured, from $5,000-$250,000. We provide stated, no document business loans for start up ventures as well as investment property loans. We consider someone who buys an investment property to be in business. We do allow cosigners if your credit is a challenge.

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512
dominique@emailua.com
Yes, for a while anyway. The situation is I want to do a Deed in Lieu on our house. It's a long story which I can't really go into detail here because there isn't enough space. But would be happy to tell it to whoever. But between the MAS mortgage Law group who scammed us and Bank of America who are jerks, hard to get in touch with, and when you do get someone, they give you incorrect answers or just plain lie, I am just ready to sign this house over to them, get it off my chest, and find another before it goes into foreclosure. We don't know any very rich people, fought hard to keep it, have gone through hell for 2 years between the 2, got a local lawyer involved who says we can go after them, but we don't have the money to do all that. We are good people, fought hard to keep it, but I can't take anymore. We look bad on paper now, but worked hard our whole lives and paid our own way. I have a dog grooming shop in my house but gave up grooming to work full time.
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012